Cruitin' Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a student at UT come this fall, can anyone tell me of any good sports talk radio stations that pertain to the Vols that I can listen to?

I'm sorry to tell you. They are not great. Avoid doc Jeff and heather in the am on 99.1 . Afternoons you get good ole jimmy hyams on 100.3. Tennessee sports radio is 1180 am or listen on a smartphone app. It's pretty boring after volnation arrived on the scene. Not only do we know the news first now, we have passed all Knox radio in recruiting knowledge and most of football in general.... Of course that's not saying a whole lot.

Reactions: 2 people
He is impressing the staff physically, and he's very athletic.

He has surpassed their expectations so far.

Good to hear. I remember reading that Josh Conklin was recruiting Quinn and went out of his way to tell CBJ and staff about him before leaving. Of all the potential diamonds in the rough in this class, he could be the biggest.

Be interesting to hear how he does once they put pads on in August...

Reactions: 1 person
Foreman's film is very very good. He was way underrated, IMO. I bet he plays a lot this fall and plays well.

Hope we can clip Vandy for Emmanuel Smith. I really liked his film and now that he is starting to see he could be a LB like UT's staff has been telling him, really hope we can get him. We are in on some good LBs but would love to get this Tennessee boy and have a connection for his bro next year. He got bumped to 4* so that should satisfy some. I was hoping before the bump we would get him but at the time he wasn't keen to playing LB if I remember correctly.

Foreman's film is very very good. He was way underrated, IMO. I bet he plays a lot this fall and plays well.

He was definitely underrated! Kid is skilled! Glad we stole him from Lil' Jimmy and co. Dooley should of had this kid wrapped up a year and a half ago. Smh

People are going to be surprised when they see Quinn in a uniform, the kid is large.

Last edited:
Didn't Ainge share QB duty? He was more fearless than anything else and the next year he fell off. I don't remember Clausen coming in and winning the job. Did he?

Joey Matthews and AJ Suggs both started at the beginning of the season. Clausen's first start was the Alabama game. He went undefeated as a starter in the regular season before losing to Kansas St. in the Cotton Bowl.

Reactions: 1 person
Can we get a list of visitors this weekend in here or update the junior days thread? It's supposed to be packed this weekend and Its hard to keep track of who's coming.

Good to hear. I remember reading that Josh Conklin was recruiting Quinn and went out of his way to tell CBJ and staff about him before leaving. Of all the potential diamonds in the rough in this class, he could be the biggest.

Be interesting to hear how he does once they put pads on in August...

I think this is a key for a lot of guys right now. We always hear about guys looking good during workouts. When they put the pads on, it's a different story, and Quinn hasn't been playing football competitively for that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back