Cruitin' Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans taking Warmack. I like the pick but that is one less Bammer I can hate now. Welcome to the Titans Chance!

Well my bengals took effert. Pretty solid I guess. Would rather have had a rb or a safety or even cp. I hope were the team that takes a chance on lattimore later

I wouldn't say that Eric Fisher was just the sole product of CBJ but rather hard work, good luck, and typical NFL drama. It's nice to know there is Butch's name loosely attached to him as well as Mahoney, and we should try to milk it for everything we got.

@patrickbrownTFP: final NFL draft first-round star review (using Rivals): five 5-stars, 12 4-stars, 11 3-stars, two 2-stars and two unranked guys.

There's the dead horse. Here's a stick. Have at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
@AustinPriceless: Make that 12 of 32! New first round record for any conference. Breaks old record of 11.

FWD: @SYoungblood73: "It was between Teo and Elam for the Ravens, and the Ravens decided to go with the guy who didn't make up crazy stuff."

Reactions: 5 people
Was it just me, or did Berman and Kiper sound like they couldn't say a good thing about CP? I really thought Kiper was gonna cry when Manti "phantom girlfriend" Te'o didn't get picked before CP.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back