Criminal Referral for Tony Podesta

I’d rather get the other Podesta but on this round of indictments I’m really more interested in Greg Craig.

Podesta is joined at the hip to both Obama and Crooked Hillary, therefore, all three are Above The Law.
John is I agree. Let’s see if they throw lil’ bro a lifeline though.

We’ll have our answer if Tony winds up stabbing himself 50 times the shooting himself in the head 5 times in a Clinto... Er suicide. Same for Craig.

Emails give new detail about Mercury, Podesta role in Manafort's lobbying

The documents suggest Tony Podesta, the chairman of the Podesta Group, and former Rep. Vin Weber (R-Minn.), a top lobbyist at Mercury, knew that former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych was directing Manafort’s and Gates’ work. FARA requires lobbyists working “under the direction or control” of a foreign government to register.

Emails give new detail about Mercury, Podesta role in Manafort's lobbying

The documents suggest Tony Podesta, the chairman of the Podesta Group, and former Rep. Vin Weber (R-Minn.), a top lobbyist at Mercury, knew that former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych was directing Manafort’s and Gates’ work. FARA requires lobbyists working “under the direction or control” of a foreign government to register.

Hmmm, maybe the plea deal is Manafort flipping on Podesta! Wouldn't that be rich.

Reactions: FallBranchChick
We will find out in the morning. Everything will be revealed in their agreement then, per Chuck Rosenberg former US Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia.

Lol. Only an intellectually weak minded person would equate justice to throwing a group a bone. And you want people on here to believe you're a lawyer?
As a son of a lawyer I don’t know why so many of you think they are not capable of extreme dumbassery

Reactions: hog88
I have known a couple of attorneys who are surely dumbasses. 1 of them sold me down the river while stealing me blind about 25 years ago. The argument could be made that like used car salesman who lie in most cases to every single customer, in this day and age an honest man has no business being a lawyer...criminal defense that is. An acquaintance i know just got arrested for assault with a deadly weapon. He had a great deal of cash at his girlfriends house, and her older cousin and his son were doing some remodeling work in another part of the house. They stole a big chunk of his money...he realized this, confronted them, and ended up shooting dad a couple times in his legs. After posting bail, his lawyer told him it will be 40k to avoid jail time altogether. Do i need to draw a picture? Obviously he has to bribe the DA and the judge to get the charges and sentence reduced. He is the 2nd person i know to bribe their way out of prison. The other guy spent 30k to not serve any active time for trafficking heroin. Different county, right next to Charlotte. Corruption is everywhere in the law profession. Judging by the way he posts here...i dont think LG could get me out of a traffic ticket for a cool million. He claims to be a lawyer as well.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back