Criminal Referral for Tony Podesta

Is your parent that is a lawyer a dumba$$?
My deceased father had a great legal mind and was an idiot in lots of ways. Love the man but that’s reality. Making close to million bucks a year in the late 80’s and broke in the early 2000’s. Smart in many ways and dumb in some. I don’t hold it against him. He made sure I got educated which is the most important thing. And when I say great legal mind I will keep it short: Was part of the EPA investigation on asbestos in schools, was asked to be Jimmy Hofa’s lawyer which he turned down, was lead national council for Firestone and Owens Corning.

My deceased father had a great legal mind and was an idiot in lots of ways. Love the man but that’s reality. Making close to million bucks a year in the late 80’s and broke in the early 2000’s. Smart in many ways and dumb in some. I don’t hold it against him. He made sure I got educated which is the most important thing. And when I say great legal mind I will keep it short: Was part of the EPA investigation on asbestos in schools, was asked to be Jimmy Hofa’s lawyer which he turned down, was lead national council for Firestone and Owens Corning.

A great legal mind. He sounds like he was at the top of the game. I would take a lawyers opinion on legal matters over Hog's, reb, BOT, Grand or any of the other know it alls on here.

A great legal mind. He sounds like he was at the top of the game. I would take a lawyers opinion on legal matters over Hog's, reb, BOT, Grand or any of the other know it alls on here.

Agreed. What about over Dershowitz? A bigger legal mind then my dad. And all of them here.

Never blindly follow a lawyers advice. Do your own research.

Reactions: Orange_Crush

VN Store

Back