Crime and the United States

Three Grenadian Inmates Suspected of Killing Missing Virginia Couple on Blood-Soaked Yacht and Tossing Their Remains Overboard are led into court shackled and in chains as family desperately pleads for answers​

The three Grenadian inmates suspected of killing a Virginia couple on their yacht and tossing their bodies overboard appeared in court as the family has desperately pleaded for answers.

Ralph Hendry and Kathy Brandel had been sailing around the Caribbean island and had docked near Saint George's when their catamaran was hijacked on February 18.

Police fear they may have been murdered by suspects Trevon Robertson, Ron Mitchell and Atiba Stanislaus, who were seen leaving Kingstown Magistrate Court on Monday in St. Vincent.

The trio has been charged with entering the country by boat and disembarking without the consent of an Immigration officer, entering without a passport, entering at a point other than an official port of entry and landing as a prohibited immigrant.

1708995814139.png
The couple, who were lifelong sailors and married 27 years, have been able to travel to 'many parts of the world' due to their boat lifestyle and were living a 'life of joy and love'. Pictured together: Ralph Hendry and Kathy Brandel

1708995874825.png
Two of the three murder suspects are seen hiding their faces with paper in the back of a pickup truck after they exited the court. The person in the middle is another prisoner being transported who is not related to the case

I've been living in KC for the past year, these local yokels give panhandlers money ALL THE TIME. Its so profitable that there are organized groups who drop folks off all over "the nice part of town" (where I live) to panhandle. Odd thing is they are usually of the muslim/hindu persuasion. I never see black folks here so this dude must have been in a really bad part of town.

Reactions: ButchPlz
FYSA - That six flags is located in a crime infested ghetto of South Atlanta. I went there once, never again.
not luther but I have been there plenty of times and never had an issue at the park. definitely not an area to spend time in otherwise though.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

Teen Girl Is Left In Critical Condition After High School Mob Beatdown in Missouri - as shocking footage shows her Head being Repeatedly Slammed against Concrete until she blacks out​

A teenage girl is in critical condition after another teen repeatedly smashed her head into the ground during a brawl near a Missouri high school.

Video of the incident circulated on social media showing another girl bashing the teen's head into the concrete after throwing multiple punches and sending her careening to the ground.

The victim appeared to begin to have a seizure as groups of other teens brawled just feet away.

Police found the girl suffering from a serious head injury near the intersection of Norgate Drive and Claudine Drive, roughly a five-minute walk from the high school campus.

1710200761724.png
A Missouri teen is in critical condition after being caught up in a brawl by a local high school

Teen Girl Is Left In Critical Condition After High School Mob Beatdown in Missouri - as shocking footage shows her Head being Repeatedly Slammed against Concrete until she blacks out​

A teenage girl is in critical condition after another teen repeatedly smashed her head into the ground during a brawl near a Missouri high school.

Video of the incident circulated on social media showing another girl bashing the teen's head into the concrete after throwing multiple punches and sending her careening to the ground.

The victim appeared to begin to have a seizure as groups of other teens brawled just feet away.

Police found the girl suffering from a serious head injury near the intersection of Norgate Drive and Claudine Drive, roughly a five-minute walk from the high school campus.

View attachment 626409
A Missouri teen is in critical condition after being caught up in a brawl by a local high school

Needs to be an attempted murder charge...

not luther but I have been there plenty of times and never had an issue at the park. definitely not an area to spend time in otherwise though.
No issue when I went but I felt the while place was a low rent dump.

As I've said before, all murderers, and now add attempted murderers, and physically violent criminals are A-holes. I'd not oppose a standing firing squad to deal with them.All of them.

That said, most of you guys just want to claim browns are subhuman, to fuel and justify your hatred. Well, do you know intra-family murders is highest among pale faces? No? Probably don't believe it because you prefer not to, facts be daymed.
Table 3.1. Demographic characteristics of family murder victims compared to non-family murder victims in 2002,
by relationship :

No matter how you want to twist and shout it, humans have been, are, and continue to be despicable, destructive, self-destructive, and getting worse. So bad that an asteroid strikes practically sounds good now. Or Putin's nuke threat becomes reality. As a species, we don't have sense enough to live on any level of harmony. Might as well get the business over with. Hey, Nebuchadnezzar, ole bean, your dream was accurate!

As I've said before, all murderers, and now add attempted murderers, and physically violent criminals are A-holes. I'd not oppose a standing firing squad to deal with them.All of them.

That said, most of you guys just want to claim browns are subhuman, to fuel and justify your hatred. Well, do you know intra-family murders is highest among pale faces? No? Probably don't believe it because you prefer not to, facts be daymed.
Table 3.1. Demographic characteristics of family murder victims compared to non-family murder victims in 2002,
by relationship :

No matter how you want to twist and shout it, humans have been, are, and continue to be despicable, destructive, self-destructive, and getting worse. So bad that an asteroid strikes practically sounds good now. Or Putin's nuke threat becomes reality. As a species, we don't have sense enough to live on any level of harmony. Might as well get the business over with. Hey, Nebuchadnezzar, ole bean, your dream was accurate!
typically its because people think they know better than others and want to stick their noses into other people's business.

EXCLUSIVE Missouri teen Kaylee Gain's GoFundMe soars beyond $200,000 as Billionaire Bill Ackman is top donor moved by horror story of 15-year-old who Suffered Severe Damage when another girl repeatedly Smashed Her Head Against Concrete Floor​

• Kaylee Gain is 'fighting hard to stay alive' after suffering Severe Brain Damage
Billionaire Bill Ackman is a top donor rallying behind a 15-year-old Missouri girl who suffered severe brain damage when another teen smashed her head against the concrete during a high school fight.

The hedge fund investor, 57, contributed $10,000 towards a GoFundMe campaign in support of Kaylee Gain, DailyMail.com can reveal. His donation was confirmed by a partner at Pershing Square Capital Management, L.P.

The crowdfunding account, which is raising funds for medical bills and aims to support the teen's family as Gain 'fights hard to stay alive', has received more than $213,000 in donations in just two days.

She has 'major brain bleeding and swelling' and is in 'critical condition', her loved ones said. The family will not know the full extent of the damage until she wakes up.

1710438302786.png
Kaylee Gain was brutally beaten by another teen (pictured) last week. She is 'fighting hard to stay alive' after suffering brain damage in the horrific attack

You said we don't have the good sense to live in harmony. I expanded on why I think that is.
OK. Got lost because that wasn't the only thing I said in my post. As for your take on humanity's lack of sense. I won't say you're wrong. I will say we're just plain stupid and insist on being so.

View attachment 626409

I won't say much but this video is difficult to watch. I saw it on another blog where most thought it was grotesque and excessive (it should be an easy consensus). You can hear what appears to sound like her skull crushing against the pavement. Videos like this should serve as life skills training about hanging with the wrong crowd but chances are it won't.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back