Crime and the United States

I believe this is a deepfake lie. I can create a video that does this same type of thing. But if it was true, I'd want to get rid of them immediately. I've met Africans from various countries of the continent, they have a culture based on what "culture" actually means. Afro-Americans do lack that foundation due to being dragged here against their will. And enduring centuries of disenfranchising, miseducating about themselves, being socially stigmatized. In my book, the result is a lack of culture except among two groups. Those who made church life THE major factor in their community and personal lives. Those who managed to create and protect a separate community devoid of White interference. The second one is rare because each time a truly successful Black Community was established, a literal war was declared on it and destroyed it. History calls it race riots. In reality, it was these communities October 6th massacre over and over.

Proceed to vilify me, and once again prove that truth is unwelcome unless it flatters you or denigrates someone you don't like.
You have no idea what your talking about. The continent is Africa is a disaster. You want to blame it on whitey, but that simple isn't the truth of the root cause.

Go there and see for yourself.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

Mississippi Cop Is Arrested For Shoplifting In UNIFORM after being 'caught stealing $140 Pair Of Shoes from a Dick's Sporting Goods'​

A Mississippi cop was caught shoplifting on duty from a Dick's Sporting Goods while wearing her police uniform.

Robin Conner, 33, was arrested on Wednesday after she allegedly shoplifted a pair of $140 shoes from the retailer.

Conner has worked as a police officer with the Columbus Police force for two years and she was on duty at the time of the alleged crime, Police Chief Joseph Daughtry confirmed.

The alleged thief was in uniform and driving a police cruiser during her shoplifting spree.

1708642128669.png
Robin Conner, a Mississippi cop, was caught shoplifting on duty from a Dick's Sporting Goods while wearing her police uniform

1708642185340.png
Conner was charged with misdemeanor shoplifting for stealing goods worth less than $1,000

Mississippi Cop Is Arrested For Shoplifting In UNIFORM after being 'caught stealing $140 Pair Of Shoes from a Dick's Sporting Goods'​

A Mississippi cop was caught shoplifting on duty from a Dick's Sporting Goods while wearing her police uniform.

Robin Conner, 33, was arrested on Wednesday after she allegedly shoplifted a pair of $140 shoes from the retailer.

Conner has worked as a police officer with the Columbus Police force for two years and she was on duty at the time of the alleged crime, Police Chief Joseph Daughtry confirmed.

The alleged thief was in uniform and driving a police cruiser during her shoplifting spree.

View attachment 621948
Robin Conner, a Mississippi cop, was caught shoplifting on duty from a Dick's Sporting Goods while wearing her police uniform

View attachment 621949
Conner was charged with misdemeanor shoplifting for stealing goods worth less than $1,000

Its reparations

View attachment 621948

View attachment 621949

Diversity hire.

Reactions: LibertyVol

Drug Dealer Suspected in Infamous Black Liberation Army Killing of NYPD Cops Gets Parole: ‘Sad state of affairs’​

A drug dealer once suspected in the infamous killing of two NYPD cops at the hands of the Black Liberation Army was recently sprung from prison on parole, The Post has learned — a move decried by one of the officers’ widows as a “sad state of affairs.”

Robert Vickers, 74 — who was caught-on-tape bragging about dodging charges in the 1972 assassination of Officers Gregory Foster and Rocco Laurie — walked out of an upstate lockup last month, officials confirmed.

“It’s a pretty sad state of affairs when someone like him is let out,” Laurie’s widow, 75-year-old Adelaide Laurie, told The Post in an interview this week.

1708744047985.png
Robert Vickers — who was caught-on-tape bragging about dodging charges in the infamous killing of two police officers — has been released on parole.

Vickers’ “actions destroyed so many lives,” she said.

Police believed Vickers, also known as Rashad Rahman, was one of three gunmen who sprayed bullets at the two cops from behind on a Lower East Side street, targeting the partners for being an interracial policing team.

The BLA, a black-nationalist militant organization active in the US in the ’70s and ’80s, took credit for the killing and boasted about coming after the “blue,” referring to police.

https://nypost.com/2024/02/23/us-news/robert-vickers-suspected-in-nyc-police-killing-paroled/#
1708744183695.png
Officer Gregory Foster lost his life in 1972.
https://nypost.com/2024/02/23/us-news/robert-vickers-suspected-in-nyc-police-killing-paroled/#

Police have charged Jose Antonio Ibarra with malice murder, felony murder, aggravated battery, aggravated assault, false imprisonment, kidnapping, hindering a 911 call and concealing the death of another, UGA Police Chief Jeffrey L. Clark said during a news briefing Friday evening. The suspect is not a U.S. citizen, according to authorities.

1708748199453.png
Laken Riley smiles for a photo while running. Riley, a nursing student at the University of Georgia, was found dead near a lake on campus on Thursday, February 22, 2024, after she failed to return from her morning jog. (Laken Riley/Instagram)

Ibarra's immigration status was not immediately known to investigators, the chief said, adding that he believed the suspect is from Venezuela.

Furthermore, as the repatriation flights have predictably been suspended by the Maduro regime — there is no mechanism to return even those we wish to deport.

Reactions: jmacvols1
Police have charged Jose Antonio Ibarra with malice murder, felony murder, aggravated battery, aggravated assault, false imprisonment, kidnapping, hindering a 911 call and concealing the death of another, UGA Police Chief Jeffrey L. Clark said during a news briefing Friday evening. The suspect is not a U.S. citizen, according to authorities.

View attachment 622380
Laken Riley smiles for a photo while running. Riley, a nursing student at the University of Georgia, was found dead near a lake on campus on Thursday, February 22, 2024, after she failed to return from her morning jog. (Laken Riley/Instagram)

Ibarra's immigration status was not immediately known to investigators, the chief said, adding that he believed the suspect is from Venezuela.

Furthermore, as the repatriation flights have predictably been suspended by the Maduro regime — there is no mechanism to return even those we wish to deport.

Omg that is terrible.. I am also seeing a lot of Tik Toks of women in Texas that some of these folks are trying to kidnap girls, teenagers, and even middle-aged women (I was like seriously, I don’t think anyone would want to kidnap me 😂 they would bring me back)., but they seem to be kind of casting a wide net in who they try to stick in a van.. super scary.. tell your wives and daughters to at least have mace or a stun gun, if not the real thing.. even to Target or wherever.. it’s getting crazy.. when you put it like this: the people coming through are law breakers just by coming in, breaking some more laws is nothing.. and it seems like there aren’t a lot of consequences

Last edited:
Omg that is terrible.. I am also seeing a lot of Tik Toks of women in Texas that some of these folks are trying to kidnap girls, teenagers, and even middle-aged women (I was like seriously, I don’t think anyone would want to kidnap me 😂 they would bring me back)., but they seem to be kind of casting a wide net in who they try to stick in a van.. super scary.. tell your wives and daughters to at least have mace or a stun gun, if not the real thing.. even to Target or wherever.. it’s getting crazy
Texas is one of the easiest states in the country to find work if you are illegal. They can F off until they address that. Their biatching is fake.

Texas is one of the easiest states in the country to find work if you are illegal. They can F off until they address that. Their biatching is fake.
I agree.. Texas needs to shut it down and everyone else needs to help them do it.. it is quickly becoming everyone’s problem.. and if California doesn’t cooperate we just need to handle it.. it is just too dangerous.. oh, and none of these people have birth certificates or immunizations, measles: coming to a community near you.. even parents who are against vaccines really need to get their little ones vaccinated because it’s coming.. you can space them out over a time period so they aren’t getting them all at once.. but the chickens have come home to roost and it doesn’t matter who is responsible now as much as it is everyone’s job to fix it now and they all appear to be doing a crappy job.. especially at the Federal level.. Zero leadership.. Zero… they are more concerned with making money and keeping power

Last edited:

View attachment 621948

View attachment 621949

Tough call for Grizz.

Not sure who or what he supports, but pretty certain he is a POS based on video evidence.
Democrats can get away w/doing their crimes & have no worries about doing any jail time.
They support the democratic mayor's policy with their soft-on-crime & get out of jail free agenda so they can sucker punch innocent people (even those w/disabilities) & think nothing of it..

Last edited:
Not sure who or what he supports, but pretty certain he is a POS based on video evidence.
Based on real-life outcomes and the incentives created by the left, I would guess it is fairly obvious that this behavior is 100% approved by the mainstream American left, including all leftist posters on this board.

I don't care what this trashbag thinks. I care about the outcomes that the political enablers create. That info is much more valuable- and much more telling- than any words.

PS: the left have always been hateful eugenicists. No shock that they don't actually support people with disabilities.

Stranger Bashes Woman In Head With Baseball Bat in apparently random NYC attack: cops​

A stranger bashed a 25-year-old woman in the head with a baseball bat in an apparently unprovoked attack in Chelsea this month, cops said as they released the first images of the brute.

The victim was walking on Seventh Avenue near West 23rd Street around 10 p.m. Feb. 8 when the menace suddenly struck her with the weapon, authorities said.

The senseless assault left her with a cut and bruising, and she was taken to Lenox Hill Hospital, where she was listed in stable condition, police said.

1708988503024.png

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

Stranger Bashes Woman In Head With Baseball Bat in apparently random NYC attack: cops​

A stranger bashed a 25-year-old woman in the head with a baseball bat in an apparently unprovoked attack in Chelsea this month, cops said as they released the first images of the brute.

The victim was walking on Seventh Avenue near West 23rd Street around 10 p.m. Feb. 8 when the menace suddenly struck her with the weapon, authorities said.

The senseless assault left her with a cut and bruising, and she was taken to Lenox Hill Hospital, where she was listed in stable condition, police said.

View attachment 623205

@evillawyer, will help a brother out!!!

VN Store

Back