Countdown until it's basketball time in Tennessee!

I think a better comparison would be D'Montre Edwards rather than Baulkman on if you're trying to find someone that had came in from JUCO and barely contributed.

i guess with football being a bust some of us are holding to a hope of over achieving this season. Even with his late years at Texas I don't think the Barnes' strategy will fall victim to a regression like the one in FB. Barnes ain't perfect, but he does a good job at developing kids and he has a good group of coachable guys that want to be their best selves.

Oh I hope they overachieve, I think most know that, I just was trying to play a little devils advocate in regards to what Ziti was saying. Yes we have a lot of guards, but there's questions about a lot of these guys, our most experienced guard here at Tennessee would be Lamonte Turner, I think that fact gets a little overlooked.

6 days🍊

attachment.php

On the topic of lofton, is it possible to watch any of his games when his team is back in season? Ive been trying for awhile to find a way to watch his game but no luck.

VN Store

Back