Could use some prayers

This is one reason why she was so happy to get the catheter out. We went ice skating, and though we didn’t let her skate, she was pushed around on the little toys they had. Just glad to see my girl smiling again.

awesome news. always good to get out and about after escaping the hospital.

Reactions: 1 person
I pray for your children all the time, Joe. It can't be easy having a goofball for a dad.

:)

Reactions: 5 people
This is one reason why she was so happy to get the catheter out. We went ice skating, and though we didn’t let her skate, she was pushed around on the little toys they had. Just glad to see my girl smiling again.

Awesome awesome. Praise the Lord! Continuing to pray brother.

Is Bethany through the worse of her illness or are there other procedures? Ohioan thinking of you and your family transplanted from Monterey, TN. Take good care.

Is Bethany through the worse of her illness or are there other procedures? Ohioan thinking of you and your family transplanted from Monterey, TN. Take good care.

She has to go back in about 3-4 weeks and have the stints taken out. After that, they’ll have to do a test to make sure the surgery actually stopped the kidney reflux. If it did (which he said it had a very high success rate), then all should be good. Just praying it worked! So far she’s using the bathroom great, and not having the issue as before the surgery, so that’s a great sign.

Reactions: 4 people
She has to go back in about 3-4 weeks and have the stints taken out. After that, they’ll have to do a test to make sure the surgery actually stopped the kidney reflux. If it did (which he said it had a very high success rate), then all should be good. Just praying it worked! So far she’s using the bathroom great, and not having the issue as before the surgery, so that’s a great sign.

It sounds as though the worse is over. With her pain being gone, the surgery sounds like a success. Take good care and best wishes.

Prayers and hugs, joe.

Little update, baby girl went back today to have the stints removed. Everything went great, and there was no leaking from her bladder or kidney. I had to work, but they're about halfway home now. Again, I do appreciate all the prayers and kind words for my daughter.

Reactions: 4 people
Little update, baby girl went back today to have the stints removed. Everything went great, and there was no leaking from her bladder or kidney. I had to work, but they're about halfway home now. Again, I do appreciate all the prayers and kind words for my daughter.

Great to hear Joe.

Came home and found her in my bed watching cartoons. It’s officially her birthday now, so I’m letting her stay up! She’s excited cause she goes back to school Monday.

Attachments

• B3B39041-03C1-4D17-ACE5-40DB3B0D94F4.jpg
    B3B39041-03C1-4D17-ACE5-40DB3B0D94F4.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1

VN Store

Back