Could use some prayers

She’s feeling much better, thanks! Can’t run around and play, but the pain, and problem seems fixed!

I don't really come to thd pub joe, wish i had known sooner. So happy she is getting better. I know you pray for my family joe, i will pray for yours. God bless that baby girl.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't really come to thd pub joe, wish i had known sooner. So happy she is getting better. I know you pray for my family joe, i will pray for yours. God bless that baby girl.

Thank you man, I appreciate it.

Little update, my wife got to remove the catheter Bethany had to wear home tonight. I’ve got one happy little girl!

Reactions: 9 people
This is one reason why she was so happy to get the catheter out. We went ice skating, and though we didn’t let her skate, she was pushed around on the little toys they had. Just glad to see my girl smiling again.

Attachments

• 50320317-26C0-4AE6-B2E2-FC828019F6DE.jpg
    50320317-26C0-4AE6-B2E2-FC828019F6DE.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 9 people
This is one reason why she was so happy to get the catheter out. We went ice skating, and though we didn’t let her skate, she was pushed around on the little toys they had. Just glad to see my girl smiling again.

This picture makes my day. Best wishes from Ohio, transplanted from Monterey, TN.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back