Could anyone help a homeless Vol living in Al go to the O&W game?

I suspect this was a drunk/high post, which I am more than familiar to. No judgement here. Respond to this board, apart from all the idiotic shenanigans, and someone may be able to help you out. Trust me, I’ve suffered with suicidal thoughts for years. One episode put me in the hospital for 9 days. Ventilator and all that good stuff. Glad I pulled through. Sober (sans booze) for about 18 months now. I’ll take you myself if you give me enough notice man. No worries shelling out a few extra dollars. I’ve been through more than enough **** myself. Hang in there man.

never say that last sentence to a suicidal person -- get my meaning ?

Reactions: 1 person
I have not been able to attend a Vol game since 1991 Memphis Stgame. I bleed Big Orange,am highly intelligent and football knowledgeable. I just suffer from PTSD,anxiety,and schizotypal borderline personality disorders. Like my family who were all Vols,I am a little bit nutso. My GPa Steve Webb was w THP for 29yr and Chief of Police till his death in 93. My Grandpa Glennis Brannon was the National Champion rifle team leader and was featured in NatGeo. He also served under Patton as a Major. I have had a rough life and have been in bad enough shape to kill myself. It wont be long. My only wish is to watch UT in Neyland ans marry Rhonda York. Go Vols!

If you’re a veteran you should contact your local VA. If you’re a homeless veteran with PTSD, schizo personality disorder etc...you should get into a VA retirement home. There is no reason a veteran should be homeless because there are a lot of options for you. Check into Veteran Stand downs (what we call them here). They help vets with housing, medical, dentals, clothing, jobs etc and it’s all free!!!!!!

If you’re not a vet then go check into a local Psych hospital, they can keep you up to 30 days and they can help you with meds that might benefit you.

I work in this field in Las Vegas and there are plenty of options for you.

Why the **** was I not alerted of this thread?

Hasn't been worthy of notifying anyone that can fully appreciate it yet. In fact, now that you're aware of it, you can follow it and let me know if/when Webb shows back up.

If you’re a veteran you should contact your local VA. If you’re a homeless veteran with PTSD, schizo personality disorder etc...you should get into a VA retirement home. There is no reason a veteran should be homeless because there are a lot of options for you. Check into Veteran Stand downs (what we call them here). They help vets with housing, medical, dentals, clothing, jobs etc and it’s all free!!!!!!

If you’re not a vet then go check into a local Psych hospital, they can keep you up to 30 days and they can help you with meds that might benefit you.

I work in this field in Las Vegas and there are plenty of options for you.

Where do people get the veteran stuff at?

I don't know now. I did a quick search and couldn't find it. Did revisit the "Any Homeless Vol Fans in Indiana" thread.

Shhh... Everybody quiet down! Yanks PTSD is acting up!

VN Store

Back