Could anyone help a homeless Vol living in Al go to the O&W game?

Hey bud, spend some time around some caring people. Seek out family members who you enjoy being around and spend time with them no matter how distant. Stay away from any and all alcohol, tobacco and drugs for a month. If you can't quite do that, halve any consumption of the above and revisit quitting or halving consumption further again next month. Tell your family you are struggling and allow them to be kind to you. Take some walks with your family and friends and don't worry about doing anything else but resting and feeling better. If there is any way for you to speak with a counselor / psychologist/ or social worker please do that as well. We all need help and kindness from time to time. Looks like it is your turn to be on the receiving end. Once you feel better, revisit the UT ticket request. You have until September after all.

Last edited:
I googled Rhonda York and this came up - Id say Webby has a chance
300x300.jpg

Sterling Marlin must’ve wrecked a lot of the Coors Light cars back in the day. There’s a hood in every Hooters.

Reactions: 1 person
Wait a second...homeless...but on the internet?! Homeless...but trying to go to the Orange and White game?!?

Wtf is going on here.

it's webb, just hang on, something wild is about to get posted

I'm may be mistaken and I'm too lazy to look it up, but I think he posted about pulling a rifle in a road rage incident

I'm may be mistaken and I'm too lazy to look it up, but I think he posted about pulling a rifle in a road rage incident

Def someone I want at the Orange and White game lol...

Again...homeless but has internet, a vehicle, a rifle, and wants to go to the O&W game...

*bosgap

He got more intelligence in his left nut than you have.

I have not been able to attend a Vol game since 1991 Memphis Stgame. I bleed Big Orange,am highly intelligent and football knowledgeable. I just suffer from PTSD,anxiety,and schizotypal borderline personality disorders. Like my family who were all Vols,I am a little bit nutso. My GPa Steve Webb was w THP for 29yr and Chief of Police till his death in 93. My Grandpa Glennis Brannon was the National Champion rifle team leader and was featured in NatGeo. He also served under Patton as a Major. I have had a rough life and have been in bad enough shape to kill myself. It wont be long. My only wish is to watch UT in Neyland ans marry Rhonda York. Go Vols!

I suspect this was a drunk/high post, which I am more than familiar to. No judgement here. Respond to this board, apart from all the idiotic shenanigans, and someone may be able to help you out. Trust me, I’ve suffered with suicidal thoughts for years. One episode put me in the hospital for 9 days. Ventilator and all that good stuff. Glad I pulled through. Sober (sans booze) for about 18 months now. I’ll take you myself if you give me enough notice man. No worries shelling out a few extra dollars. I’ve been through more than enough **** myself. Hang in there man.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
If this post is legit then I pray that you get the mental help that you need to get over or at least help with what your going through right now....I don't think going to the game should be in the top 10 of your biggest concerns right now honestly. If this is legit I doubt you find too many people to volunteer to pick up a complete stranger and give a ride to someone who states himself that he is suicidal and "it won't be long", not the greatest introduction. Hope you get help and your life in line.

VN Store

Back