Congrats to Auburn University!

I realize how tough it's been this year for them, and that Cam Newton was the guy who won that championship...but a NC should have earned him one more year. I bet they'll have a tough time selling a good coach on leaving his home to move to Auburn.
There are those who claim the only reason he was hired is because he understood that the boosters were ready to buy a championship. If that was true, then he probably understands why he'd be released so quickly. I have to think that someday, someone with real knowledge is going to write the book on the Newton saga.

I guess everyones getting ready to be the first knocking on Gary Patterson's door if he beats K State this weekend. Glad to know we're playing it cool and will probably wind up with Cutcliffe.

I personally would have loved to have had Cutcliffe over the what we have had the past 3 years. He might could have pulled Chief back. While we all like to complain about "3rd and Chavis". I would much rather have 3rd and Chavis than "first and give them 20 Sal".

Reactions: 2 people
Why does this remind me of Hamilton when he sat on his hands and let Fulmer run this thing straight into the dirt? The dominos are falling and here we are again..

It's because they are worthless pieces of horse DUNG.They don't have the balls because they got burned Lame Kiffin.If they hire a new coach it will be a no name guy that comes cheap.BOOK IT....WORTHLESS LEADERSHIP IN KNOXVILLE RIGHTNOW.At least Auburn has the BALLS TO FIX their problem.

Reactions: 1 person
It's because they are worthless pieces of horse DUNG.They don't have the balls because they got burned Lame Kiffin.If they hire a new coach it will be a no name guy that comes cheap.BOOK IT....WORTHLESS LEADERSHIP IN KNOXVILLE RIGHTNOW.At least Auburn has the BALLS TO FIX their problem.

^^ homeboys veins are popping out his pho-head! •^)

3HL on 104.5 playing up angle that Petrino's dad's statements may have motivated AU to move today.

The writing was on the wall with Au & Petrino. Arkie shoulda just suspended him for a couple games. YOU WANT TO WIN? Hire a winning coach. They ALL screw around----75% anyhow.

Wait...

Auburn would be looking at hiring Strong's OC instead of Strong himself? I don't see it.

Auburn has the balls to can a HC who won them a NC recently.. thats a program that doesn't accept losing. Hats off to ya Barn. If we didn't have a bunch of pussies running our AD we would be right there with ya

Reactions: 3 people
We could always offer Dykes and continue our fine tradition of poaching from that esteemed football powerhouse, LA Tech.

Auburn has the balls to can a HC who bought them a NC recently.. thats a program that doesn't accept losing and only tolerates cheating when they are winning. Hats off to ya Barn. If we didn't have a bunch of pussies running our AD we would be right there with ya

Fyp. And I agree

I personally would have loved to have had Cutcliffe over the what we have had the past 3 years. He might could have pulled Chief back. While we all like to complain about "3rd and Chavis". I would much rather have 3rd and Chavis than "first and give them 20 Sal".

yeah, I just don't subscribe to the "if it's better than Dooley, it must be good" line of thinking.

Well i say this.. Dooley loses another game and we hire a 3rd or 4th choice coach. Dave Hart will have showed his worth.. If that happens, maybe he can catch a ride back to Bama with Sal and Dooley..

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back