Commercials you can't stand

Depends has a new one with a bunch of guys walking around town wearing diapers. Gross.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

As in axe?

Axe wants to promote itself as it can have the same effect as those magic spells where it makes a guy irresistible to women which often goes badly.

Oh the freakin car commercial where it jumps onto a train.
I know it says don't attempt car can't jump doesn't change they still put it in the damn commercial with something dumb of what it clearly can't do.

As in axe?

Axe wants to promote itself as it can have the same effect as those magic spells where it makes a guy irresistible to women which often goes badly.

Oh the freakin car commercial where it jumps onto a train.
I know it says don't attempt car can't jump doesn't change they still put it in the damn commercial with something dumb of what it clearly can't do.

Not to mention the fact that the vehicle in question was a Nissan Rogue with a CVT. And a woman not named "Sabine Schmidt" was driving.

Not to mention the fact that the vehicle in question was a Nissan Rogue with a CVT. And a woman not named "Sabine Schmidt" was driving.

A cvt is what?

Oh so basically it's like those cellphone commercials where that attractive woman her name isn't really Lilly it's only for the commercials.

A cvt is what?

Oh so basically it's like those cellphone commercials where that attractive woman her name isn't really Lilly it's only for the commercials.

A CVT is a "continuously variable transmission".

Sabine Schmidt is a German chick who used to drive the "Ring Taxi", a BMW used to take folks on a trip around Germany's Nurburging. She's a damn good driver and she's pretty easy on the eyes.

Reactions: 2 people
A CVT is a "continuously variable transmission".

Sabine Schmidt is a German chick who used to drive the "Ring Taxi", a BMW used to take folks on a trip around Germany's Nurburging. She's a damn good driver and she's pretty easy on the eyes.

So basically they were trying it use a Sabrina Schmidt along with something that belongs in fast and the furious or a science fiction movie.

Also the dodge sale commercial With a dodge car driving upside down. I think ever since the Chevy built like a rock commercials all other companies have tried to do something to outdo but have gone in the direction of ludicrousness.

I hate the ones where they are singing the opera jingle because it gets stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

Those are the best. They are the drama geeks that thought they were great but they are actually awful. It's hilarious. The guy from the window yelling "Its my money and I need it NOW!" Outstanding.

That creepy commercial where the guy's wife is some kind of weird marionette. She's trying to pour her husband and his friend drinks but she ends up pouring it all over their coffee table.

I can't stand the Dish commercials where they talk about Direct customers paying over $100 per month. Hypocritical much there Dish?

Reactions: 1 person
The Cheez-it commercials where the guy is testing to see if th cheese is "mature" enough are getting old. Also the mayhem guy for Allstate is starting to get on my nerves.

The commercials that have a hamster dad. I hate that entire family. And their friend Gordon.

And the AFLAC commercials have run their course. Time for a new gimmick.

I hate those Honda commercials about that little mini car they have. I've seen that stupid thing five times today and I haven't watched that much tv.

Probably mentioned but I can't believe the Flo character for Progressive is still around. That's what, 5-6 years now?

The commercials that have a hamster dad. I hate that entire family. And their friend Gordon.

I think the SNL guy and the Cure knockoff Gor-DON are good on there...and the Spotify "bad case of boogie fever" one was addicting.

Shout out to Jim Cogdill Dodge. I have never been so entertained by a car dealer commercial until I moved to Knoxville.

VN Store

Back