Commercials you can't stand

Brimley's Gold Exchange
Lamon's Jewelers

Catheter commercials are just plain disturbing

One of the benefits of being a cord cutter is your commercial intake is greatly reduced

However, apps like WatchESPN and Hulu show the same 2-3 commercials every single break.

I've still got cable I just DVR literally everything so I can fast forward through the commercials.

Any one that sings to me gets changed. Period.

The OEB commercials are awesome. Thie one with the kids and the candy bars was genious!

1). For some strange reason, I find the Wendy's chick hot.

Absolutely!

morgan_smith_wendys.jpg

DVR usually saves the agony that is commercials, sporting events being the lone exception. The KD framily plan commercial is horrible, and I want to shank that Flo chick in the insurance commercials.

I haven't watched TV for over 12 years. Prior to that, I never paid any attention to commercials other than they were all annoying. They certainly never factored into any of my purchases.

Reactions: 1 person
I haven't watched TV for over 12 years. Prior to that, I never paid any attention to commercials other than they were all annoying. They certainly never factored into any of my purchases.

You don't even have rabbit ears?

The nfl fantasy commercial with the damn abysmal you had a bad day song.
It is one of the worst damn abysmal songs and I wish that it would freakin getting banned from radios.

Any damn axe commercials as it's complete crap that it'll have that effect.

The infomercial where the guy sticks the Q-tip in his ear...OUH!!!

Oh the ear vacuum commercial.

The don't touch my dart commercial.Are you kidding me it's not funny and doesn't promote the damn car as it promotes the guy doesn't want it touched.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back