Coming out of retirement... paint the rock for Richmond!!!

Make sure to include Justin Martin, Venzell Boulware, Kendall Bussey, and Preston Williams. You can theme something around Richmond joining them

If there are going to be 5 of them on campus, then make a drawing of Voltron forming. (emphasis on Vol in Voltron).

"Q: What's the one thing you NEVER ask a Rebel?
A: Directions to Atlanta

#RichmondToTheHill"

Is this a Gen Sherman/Civil War joke or the more obvious OM never gonna make it to the SECCG joke. I'll hang up and listen.

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe a power T made up of puzzle pieces of other names of recruits with one piece missing and off to the side with Richmond's name on it.
(it's early!!!)

I like "positive recruiting" - that's why this is my favorite! :yes:

Orange_White_Vol here. I'm a UT student painting the Rock today for the visitors. I'm planning to incorporate all the weekend OVs into it. If you're painting it tomorrow making it more Richmond-focused would be awesome. Mine will have #RichmondToTheHill on it but it will be made so it will be one of the first thing the OVs see when they hit campus (since many are coming tonight and in the morning).

Let's get some recruits this weekend!

GBO!!!

Dude youre a savior, ive gotten slammed the last few hours with stuff that i have to do this weekend so it was going to be almost impossible to paint. Any way i can help ya as far as supplies or $$? Oh and pro tip for ya if youre gonna use a roller to do the base coat buy the deepest, most plush head you can find, saves a ton of time as far as getting into the cracks and holes. Also bring a lomg handle and a step ladder. When they renovated the area around the rock awhile back they dug down around it and its about 3 feet taller than it used to be

Paging mike4vols!!! He used to have an account for me where ppl could help out. If orange white is taking the reins then we need to get these two together to lighten the financial burden because it isnt a cheap thing to do.

Tell me that was just practice for the real thing tomorrow morning..........right? No disrespect but for a big recruit gotta do better than that.

Local guys/students UNITE. Grab some paint, brushes, and thick rollers. Do us proud boys. You will become legend here. (please don't merge. This project is important)

Use this thread to communicate, organize, and post pics.

Remember...this is your chance to contribute to our next championship.

VN Store

Back