Coming out of retirement... paint the rock for Richmond!!!

"#RichmondtotheHill with teammates <whomever is visiting>"

I also like "Don't make a Hugh mistake" that's clever and not too distasteful.

Maybe a power T made up of puzzle pieces of other names of recruits with one piece missing and off to the side with Richmond's name on it.
(it's early!!!)

Wow creative. How about a black bear sitting there with it like Winnie the Pooh holding a pot of honey. :-D

Reactions: 1 person
Make sure to include Justin Martin, Venzell Boulware, Kendall Bussey, and Preston Williams. You can theme something around Richmond joining them
Drew Richmond +
Justin Martin +
Venzell Boulware +
Kendall Bussey +
Preston Williams =
CHAMPIONSHIPS!!

#dreamteam15
#Richmondtothehill

Maybe a power T made up of puzzle pieces of other names of recruits with one piece missing and off to the side with Richmond's name on it.
(it's early!!!)

I think you mean a Power T made out of Bricks!!

#brickbybrick
#RichmondtotheHill

Reactions: 3 people
How about ...

"Sandra Bullock Eventually Got it Right ... "You need to go to Tennessee" ...
It's Not to Late to Make the Right Choice!

Seriously. We do need a good chant at the game tomorrow. I'll run out to 1/2 court during a time out and sit there Indian style shouting it out till they drag me off kicking and screaming. As long as y'all will carry it on.

I know everyone is jacked about what is about to go down, but some of the posters on this thread are right, we need to stay focused on EVERYONE coming in this weekend and not just Richmond... I say we are pretty locked on everyone in the class but Bussey, who will be bringing his Dad with him. We need to not let his visit get lost in the shuffle because this is an important get for several reasons and its important that we confirm his commitment to us and show him love....

Reactions: 8 people
I know everyone is jacked about what is about to go down, but some of the posters on this thread are right, we need to stay focused on EVERYONE coming in this weekend and not just Richmond... I say we are pretty locked on everyone in the class but Bussey, who will be bringing his Dad with him. We need to not let his visit get lost in the shuffle because this is an important get for several reasons and its important that we confirm his commitment to us and show him love....

I agree, but if Bussey is smart he'll spend his time recruiting Richmond and let pops talk with the coaches.

(it's early!!!)

This would be great but use bricks instead something like this would be rocking! Brick By Brick :rock:
IMG_1388.JPG

I like the "Lead Your State". That would be interesting to incorporate. Start another thread, I'd like to help with supplies or whatever else I can.

Whatever you do...make sure to take a picture and tweet it. Last year the painting of recruits' names/numbers was deemed a rules violation and the rock kept getting painted over by AD staff.

I don't think they will paint over it this time lol

You may want to connect with Orange_White_Vol. He said in the Visitor sticky thread him and a few friends plan to paint the rock as well.

Orange_White_Vol here. I'm a UT student painting the Rock today for the visitors. I'm planning to incorporate all the weekend OVs into it. If you're painting it tomorrow making it more Richmond-focused would be awesome. Mine will have #RichmondToTheHill on it but it will be made so it will be one of the first thing the OVs see when they hit campus (since many are coming tonight and in the morning).

Let's get some recruits this weekend!

GBO!!!

Reactions: 9 people
Sign up for your National Championship Ticket! Have a ticket with all the commits names on it and a piece of the ticket off to the side with Richmond's name on it saying: Ticket Punched!

just wanted to say thanks fpr your efforts ertel. Paint whatever you havw time and skill to paint well. KISS method is often best.

Ok ladies and gentlemen, i havent done this in forever but its time i come out of retirement and do my part to help the Vols and Butch Jones. As always any and all help is appreciated, whether that be donation of time to help paint it,supplies, ideas or just words of encouragement. Im thinking mid morning saturday,maybe around 11-1. I would do it friday night like usual but i have my son and maybe work as well. So lets hear the ideas!! So far im thinking "Welcome Home Drew" then his football number painted really big under it. Short and sweet and to the point. Plus im not the artist my buddy jake tate was so i cant get too fancy. Thoughts?

Welcome aboard Drew!
DON'T "MISS" OUT!!

VN Store

Back