College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Crazy freaking league with dang good teams and coaches this year

First year in a while where the league is legimately a really good basketball league.

Factor in how much better the league would be without several players injured or suspended and making fun of SEC basketball will take at least this season off

That wasn't even Chiozza's man. He either had scouted that or just had great anticipation.

Not good offense passing away from the basket with 5 seconds left.

Great anticipation. Imo You could see him read that pass well before his break on it.

That was 85% Chiozza and 15 Cuonzo’s predictable offense.

Memphis radio said they have had a couple of games with about 800, but average attendance has been about 1,200. Wow

Say it again for the people in the back.

Memphis been getting 800 people for home games.

There’s a high school one mile away from their campus that has I believe 4 top 150 players. Memphis has none and isn’t getting any of those kids.

Ga Tech might be turning the corner. Need them to win tonight. I would love to have been wrong about them

LSU up early at Arkansas.

Florida might run away with the SEC championship. I expect that Auburn will fold up cheap tent-like.

No one and I mean no one is mentioning Georgia and that might be a mistake. They might just be NCAA tourney team.

No one and I mean no one is mentioning Georgia and that might be a mistake. They might just be NCAA tourney team.

Many brackets have had them in as of 1-2 weeks ago, they’re on the radar, especially with Bama and A&M both stumbling recently and now looking like Arkansas too.

Gonna need Tremont Waters to go to the NBA, really am not trying to deal with this guys for the next 4 years, unbelievable player.

Arkansas is now 1-3 in the SEC with their only win coming against UT. That loss still pisses me off. We gave that one away. I think if we win that one then we beat Auburn. It seemed we had a hangover after that loss or we didn't take Auburn as serious as we should have.

A & M scares me this weekend. They've lost their last 2 games by 1 point each. They're desperate for a win. A lot of a team's wins during conference play can simply come from fortunate scheduling when the other team is on a downslide, they have players out, etc. Hoping we can gut out a win.

VN Store

Back