College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Feels crazy to fire a guy who doubled his win total in Year 2. Usually when you see something like that hope, controversy follows. Hope not. Would hate to see Rob fired for some poor decision.
Supposedly SMU is ready to really make some major commitments to hoops both coach and NIL wise, would expect that they’ve got a pretty big name lined up. I’ve heard multiple SEC names for starters, Musselmann, Jans and Buzz fwiw.

Supposedly SMU is ready to really make some major commitments to hoops both coach and NIL wise, would expect that they’ve got a pretty big name lined up. I’ve heard multiple SEC names for starters, Musselmann, Jans and Buzz fwiw.
I can see Muss jumping ship after the disaster that was their year. $$$$ probably won’t be a cut either

Basilio saying Will Wade to SMU and Lanier likely to land back on Tennessee's staff in some capacity.

Man, as I am watching the guy from Oakland, Gohlke just bomb 3's on UK, I realized I had a smile on my face for the last 5 minutes. Switching channels, watching multiple games, I absolutely love college basketball and this tournament

Kampe is a solid coach who has built Oakland into a solid program.

Reactions: ArdentVol

VN Store

Back