Cohen likely to cooperate with prosecution

"Cohen, now with no legal representation, is likely to cooperate with federal prosecutors in New York, sources said."

Seems to be sourced, not "pure speculation."

Again, don't think George Stephanopoulos would risk his reputation on this if he was confident in his sources. And that's "sources" in the plural.

His reputation with most conservatives is already poor.

He’s a Clinton person who reminded the ex president he’s not a Muslim but a Christian.

So your question really is will he tarnish his reputation with libs?

And the answer is, no. He won’t. Which is why he’s throwing out hot garbage like this. You guys are starving for it.

Reactions: 1 person
His reputation with most conservatives is already poor.

He’s a Clinton person who reminded the ex president he’s not a Muslim but a Christian.

So your question really is will he tarnish his reputation with libs?

And the answer is, no. He won’t. Which is why he’s throwing out hot garbage like this. You guys are starving for it.

Still looking for instances where GS has knowingly reported false facts as a journalist.

Still looking for instances where GS has knowingly reported false facts as a journalist.

You can slant things and twist things to always find the negative or positive without actually ever reporting a falsehood.

Your guys, msnbc, will take a fact and put a positive spin on it for your people and a negative spin on it for people like Trump.

Fox will do the opposite.

The issue I have with msnbc and cnn and people like him is you always know you are going to get the glass half empty when they talk about Tump and the glass have full when they drool over Obama.

You are the same damn way....

I personally can’t stsnd Trump, But we have serious issues that need fixed and no matter whether you want to admit it or not he is fixing them.

So no....I don’t accept the constant spin on facts.

What makes you say this?

Specifically?

Mueller hasn't commented on the investigation at all. You guys should probably stop getting your news from 4chan and Fox, it's all opinion.

380 days or so, if there were collusion this would have been wrapped up by now

The stories keep changing collusion then obstruction then something about a hooker.

Says the ones who watch CNN/MSNBC non stop, thats funny

380 days or so, if there were collusion this would have been wrapped up by now

The stories keep changing collusion then obstruction then something about a hooker.

Says the ones who watch CNN/MSNBC non stop, thats funny

You're dodging my point. Mueller hasn't said anything to anyone about anything - you're drawing your conclusions from partisan pundit opinions.

Someone once said that opinion is the lowest form of information because it requires no accountability or knowledge. Instead of stating that Mueller is "out to get trump" and is on a "witch hunt", feel confident in your belief that that's true. Stating you 'know' what he's doing, when you don't - makes you and everyone else who does it look silly.

Reactions: 6 people
You're dodging my point. Mueller hasn't said anything to anyone about anything - you're drawing your conclusions from partisan pundit opinions.

Someone once said that opinion is the lowest form of information because it requires no accountability or knowledge. Instead of stating that Mueller is "out to get trump" and is on a "witch hunt", feel confident in your belief that that's true. Stating you 'know' what he's doing, when you don't - makes you and everyone else who does it look silly.

Yea we are the ones looking silly when you side is talking impeachment and prison time

How is lying to the FBI a crime?

Making False Statements - 18 U.S.C. § 1001

It is indeed a federal crime to knowingly and willfully make false statements, IE lie, to a federal agent.

This is the “crime” Martha Stewart and Mike Flynn committed. Stewart did time. Flynn hasn’t been sentenced yet I believe.

Making False Statements - 18 U.S.C. § 1001

It is indeed a federal crime to knowingly and willfully make false statements, IE lie, to a federal agent.

This is the “crime” Martha Stewart and Mike Flynn committed. Stewart did time. Flynn hasn’t been sentenced yet I believe.

But I am confused, when Comey was grilled by Gowdy, he stated outright that Hillary lied to the FBI. She was never charged. So why should anyone else be?

But I am confused, when Comey was grilled by Gowdy, he stated outright that Hillary lied to the FBI. She was never charged. So why should anyone else be?

She's special. She was too ignorant to know what she did was against the law.:)

I think she took the retard plea.

Reactions: 2 people

She wasn’t charged because her name is Hillary Rodham Clinton. Same reason she wasn’t charged for mishandling of classified information.

And yes Luther we know you’re gonna drop the damn Bush email case on here. So get them charged already!

Btw Luther since you’ve learned a new phrase you like to use all the time (incorrectly a good deal of it I think), gaslighting, you should add whataboutism to your list of knowledge since you do it all the time with the Bush email. Which I never even heard of till you brought it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Yea we are the ones looking silly when you side is talking impeachment and prison time

This is your problem, you make things up when it fits your narrative.

Since I've never stated he's going to be impeached or do time, my "side" doesn't look silly at all. Life isn't black and white, stop embarrassing yourself by trying to shoe-horn words into my mouth.

That, in fact, makes you look silly.

VN Store

Back