Cohen likely to cooperate with prosecution

Yes I think he would. He can be wrong all he wants, “my sources” got it wrong. Since his sources are anonymous as always he’s in the clear.

How many members of the media have lost their jobs over being wrong about this?

There's always a risk when using confidential sources. That's why you try to get the story confirmed by more than one source, which he has done here. Is it possible that all of his sources got it wrong? Yes. But less likely than if he were just using one source. Also, he's reporting on what Cohen is likely to do. Cohen could always change his mind.

Reactions: 3 people
If it had anything to do w Trump and MUH Russia. It would not have been referred to the Southern District of NY US Attorneys office

NY Times now weighing in. Seems to be separately sourced. Lawyers dropping him because he ain't paying his bills. Imagine that--a Trumper not paying his legal bills. Also says the White House has resigned itself to the fact that he will likely cooperate.

Michael Cohen, Trump’s Fixer, Parting With Lawyers as Federal Investigation Continues Michael Cohen, Trump’s Fixer, Parting With Lawyers as Federal Investigation Continues - The New York Times

Serious question. When did you realize being a communist is a good thing?

I don't know. So far he has covered it up. But cracks are forming. Mueller has info and evidence. It will all be over soon.

Take heart !! Trump's skin color will match his prison jumpsuit.

That’s one classic post right there!!😂😂😂 Just read each sentence in the first paragraph outloud and pause after each one!!

I don't know. So far he has covered it up. But cracks are forming. Mueller has info and evidence. It will all be over soon.

Seriously, you should start doing a stand up comedy routine. You & dumbass Maher would be a good comedy team doing speculation comedy.

Reactions: 1 person

Is that similar to how your comments match your law career - made up?

Reactions: 1 person
Some speculation that Cohen is really sending this out to give Trump one last chance to save him before he has to flip (see the Vanity Fair reporter's tweet. Vanity Fair has gotten lots of info from Cohen directly in the past). Don't know how Trump could pardon him at this stage without insurmountable political blowback.

Twitter

VN Store

Back