Cofer to ask for release per KNS

Cool, I attended SouthSide during the mid 70's. Smoke Hollimon who later played at Memphis State was one of key players from our school. Had some other great guys that played also, but back then Melrose had James Bradley a 6'8" power forward that was built like Lebron but loved to shoot the long jumper. Hamilton which was near by had a cat named Teddy Johnson. Dude was maybe 6'3" and he could get up the floor. That Hamilton team could flat out play. We were fortunate to beat them homecoming by 20 pts.

I played at Chester Co! Seriously one of the best districts in West TN.

I'll hold you to that and gladly rub it in your face later.

good for u.....whether CDT is the answer or not is yet to be determined but Zo was not recruiting at a high level and according to Rob Lewis was not even putting forth the effort. If you want to cheer for CDT to fail then fell free. I hope it gives u the happiness u seek.

Reactions: 3 people
good for u.....whether CDT is the answer or not is yet to be determined but Zo was not recruiting at a high level and according to Rob Lewis was not even putting forth the effort. If you want to cheer for CDT to fail then fell free. I hope it gives u the happiness u seek.

He's doing the samething u did to zo. Cheering for him to fail. What a fan.

If he earned a 4th year in your opinion, then he obviously proved something wrong that you had an opinion about.

He made the tourney to earn a fourth yr but i had stated his recruiting wasnt strong enough to maintain it. The things Rob Lewis stated about his approach to recruiting makes me feel confident my opinion was accurate.

To all who love em some Zo and want to celebrate Tyndall's failure.

bearinsider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

Go there and join Drew in the trashing of Tyndall.

He made the tourney to earn a fourth yr but i had stated his recruiting wasnt strong enough to maintain it. The things Rob Lewis stated about his approach to recruiting makes me feel confident my opinion was accurate.

If he quit recruiting then he didn't earn/deserve a 4th year

VN Store

Back