Cofer to ask for release per KNS

Dude if you don't think that media saying that TN is racist may have had a hand in running these guys off you are totally clueless and need a real dose of reality. A black coach who took us to the sweat sixteen didn't feel appreciated. No matter how you see it the whole situation had a vibe of racism playing a part.

So if you don't think a black kid and his black family wouldn't pay any attention to that in this day and age you are living under a rock and in denial that racism still exists.

CDT statement about thugs has also came off wrong.

It doesn't matter if what has was meant to be racist if a party take it as such it is racist my friend.
Dude, fans call for the heads of coaches regardless of race, creed, or color if they suck. O'neal, Green, Peterson, or Dooley ring a bell ? I dare say CM got off easy compared to some previous coaches due to people trying not to appear racist. Which I am sure some will say is racist in its own right....

lol yet TN fans were clamoring for smart. yet another overplayed race card.

There is no such thing as the race card.

Also many fans didn't want Smart no matter what. There were several posts claiming how he wouldn't fit or things like that. When asked to elaborate why there were never answers. Hmm. I wonder why?

Dude if you don't think that media saying that TN is racist may have had a hand in running these guys off you are totally clueless and need a real dose of reality. A black coach who took us to the sweat sixteen didn't feel appreciated. No matter how you see it the whole situation had a vibe of racism playing a part.

So if you don't think a black kid and his black family wouldn't pay any attention to that in this day and age you are living under a rock and in denial that racism still exists.

CDT statement about thugs has also came off wrong.

It doesn't matter if what has was meant to be racist if a party take it as such it is racist my friend.

I find the last part of your statement racist. By your own definition that makes you a racist. Please apologies for your racist comments. Racist.

Reactions: 1 person
There is no such thing as the race card.

Also many fans didn't want Smart no matter what. There were several posts claiming how he wouldn't fit or things like that. When asked to elaborate why there were never answers. Hmm. I wonder why?

You claiming their is no such thing as the race card is almost as dumb as the notion that racism no longer exists because we have a black president. Almost.

Reactions: 1 person
One of the regular posters knows Cofer's high school coach....dont recall the posters name.... if you are around do you have any recent updates as the young man's thoughts?

tumblr_lceiifgQtW1qdrb7mo1_400.gif

Thugs can be white. Proof.

well no new blood next year (hs kids), guess we are gonna be thin in BB, it is hard being a fan sometimes, would like some stability up on the hill, but going to be 3-4 years before BB is good again, baseball struggles, haven't been good in fb for 7-8 years. hang a hat on WBB and SB I guess....Please Mr. Hart, do something for us

Well we weren't good the last 2 3/4 years after losing our last great-not-mediocre coach...soooo? :whistling:

lol! Are you some kind of talent scout? There's no telling what that bunch brought in. I think Larry Austin brings the most. Problem?

I personally liked Phil bc he is a legacy and I liked his dad....I also loved his what seemed like above average athleticism.....that being said I feel all four players are replaceable.

Skylar was Pearl's recruit and Justice decommited. And yes, I do think some would rather play for a black coach than a white coach, and I have no problem with it. Switch it though, and it's blatant racism. As for my game, I done did what I could.

Sparta what HS team did you play on in Memphis? I lived in Memphis longtime back. Remember those days of Melrose having great teams.

Sparta what HS team did you play on in Memphis? I lived in Memphis longtime back. Remember those days of Melrose having great teams.

Briarcrest. We played against Melrose in the state champ game @ '84. We had Wilfong. They had Bailey and Bedford. I was a freshman on the bench. Had to end up going against orien Watson and Ronnie schmidtz on the same nasty ridgeway team, Elliot Perry, roland Ware, Ronald Davis(pg st Bartlett), among others soph-Sr. Probably a big reason I can't walk now in my mid 40's.

VN Store

Back