COD Black Ops 4

It’s almost as awful as you coming into every thread professing your love for it. It’s awful, the mechanics are terrible and it looks like a ps3 game.

U obviously haven’t played it recently . It’s by far the fastest paced game and prevents camping better then all of the others . Only issue I have with it is it’s customization needs to be a little better

U obviously haven’t played it recently . It’s by far the fastest paced game and prevents camping better then all of the others . Only issue I have with it is it’s customization needs to be a little better
It’s....trash.

It’s almost as awful as you coming into every thread professing your love for it. It’s awful, the mechanics are terrible and it looks like a ps3 game.
I wouldn't even give it ps3. Maybe ps2.The game is garbage in all aspects though

Thinking about picking it up since it’s $39

While I enjoy the MP, I am just more of a BF player. Blackout is awesome though
Still haven’t decided if I’m gonna get it. I play PUBG mostly. I did play Battlefield 1 quite a bit though (I’m not playing V).

I bought the game 17 hours ago*. It’s still downloading

Meh. I do pretty decent at PubG.

Gunplay is 'easier' on COD. I'm not saying PubG is a great game by any means, but it's fun.
A lot of people hate the fact that theres no aim assist in pubg. The aim assist in Fortnite and CoD is a joke.

My son loves mindless shooters with no strategy where you just run around as fast as you can and shoot.

Twitch shooters basically.

He loves COD. Just got this on BF.

I figure once he grows up and hits about 16 he will move over to Battfield or something that actually requires a bit of thought.

I played COD from 1 until Ghost. How do y'all like the changes such as no traditional single player or health regen, etc.?

I played COD from 1 until Ghost. How do y'all like the changes such as no traditional single player or health regen, etc.?
Most people play multiplayer more anyway IMO

You can get heath packs and first aid kits so basically the same thing

VN Store

Back