COD Black Ops 4

BearCat204

VN's Horseface
Very surprised there isn't a thread for this. Who is jumping on it tonight? Played the blackout BR beta a month ago and was very impressed. Not sure if it will kill Fortnite, but I definitely thing Pub G may be given the kill shot.

DrRosenRosen

Staff member
I'll prob be playing it tonight.

I hate PUBG so I don't see me liking the BR mode. However, I'm willing to give it a try. Regular MP is usually fun for a few days.

eVOLve

I was watching some early release streams yesterday and zombie horde looks pretty fun and so does BR but I feel like if I bought it, i would play the crap out of it for a couple of weeks and then it would go on the shelf and collect dust. Theres a lot of other games that look more interesting right now that I'd rather be playing if I can ever get away from Destiny.

BearCat204

VN's Horseface
Reminds me of COD back in the BO1 and MW2 days. Hit detection is better than I can ever remember, maps are great (many are new versions of classic maps), very smooth gameplay, and no annoying wall running or halo jumps. Blackout is fun AF and I am also enjoying MP for the first time in years in a COD game. Very impressed with BO4 and love that they have gone to dedication servers instead of peer hosted, makes a big difference.

DrRosenRosen

Staff member
I played several hours over the weekend. I've enjoyed it. I'm not a huge COD fan but I do like the lack of wall running, etc from the last few. The BR mode is pretty cool but I'm terrible.

Overall, I'm still awful at COD, but I've enjoyed it thus far.

I played several hours over the weekend. I've enjoyed it. I'm not a huge COD fan but I do like the lack of wall running, etc from the last few. The BR mode is pretty cool but I'm terrible.

Overall, I'm still awful at COD, but I've enjoyed it thus far.
We have still yet to get a Blackout win, but are getting progressively better. I love fortnite, but I cant see myself going back to it after playing this. To be fair though, they are quite different with the obvious building aspect in one, but in COD the gunplay is much, much better.

VN Store

Sponsors