Coach T on Nashville radio

1. - Looks like CDT was not ever interested in the other 3. Too bad because I was really excited about LA.

2 - BTO - How does the SMU recruits + Cofer stack up to CCM last recruiting class (Austin, Cofer, Turman, Cornish)

Heard Jordan Cornish just now on TSR say that CDT called him and told him that all 4 recruits were a priority and were very much wanted as a part of this class.

Reactions: 1 person
Heard Jordan Cornish just now on TSR say that CDT called him and told him that all 4 recruits were a priority and were very much wanted as a part of this class.
It would appear that young JC is enjoying his 15 minutes of fame. If he had not asked out of his LOI, he would be just another kid who earned a free-ride to school.

Irrelivet? :eek:lol:

Its funny, the grammar police come out in full force when a word is misspelled. I bet the majority of them are the great spellers they are because of spell check on smart phones and computers. Get over it...some folks make mistakes while texting or typing and don't proof read it to fix any mistakes. Gives the kids something to beat their chest abiut though...lol...GBO!!!

Its funny, the grammar police come out in full force when a word is misspelled. I bet the majority of them are the great spellers they are because of spell check on smart phones and computers. Get over it...some folks make mistakes while texting or typing and don't proof read it to fix any mistakes. Gives the kids something to beat their chest abiut though...lol...GBO!!!

That was more than misspelling if you want to get down to it.

DT stated on air what everyone knows. Players choose coaches not schools.
For some more than others. Cuonzo wasn't going to get Hubbs or Stokes at Mizz State. A school like UT affords a coach the opportunity to build that relationship. Now Tyndall has that opportunity. I just have a feeling he will out work the previous staff. Not many kids to build a relationship with this year.

Looks like Tyndall will fill up the roster. I hope we have some great talent coming in could be we'll have a great season after all.

Russell Smith @RussellWNFZ · 11h

Donnie Tyndall says he anticipates being able to fill all 13 scholarships for his first season with the #Vols

Reportedly three will be fifth year players. This will give us three more experienced guys and several scholarships opening up for the next season.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

If you reserve the right to not proofread, I reserve the right to mock you for it. Seems fair all around in my opinion...

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back