Coach Butch Jones Appreciation thread

Wouldn't it be amazing if we had a 5 star linemen actually play like a 5 star! There is something definitely up for this to be such a trend, not getting the production out of the highly touted players.

Butch is a good recruiter and representative of the program/University of Tennessee.

In virtually every other area of his job, he's average at best, including this one you mentioned.

This must be a difficult concept for you. Here, I'll help you out:

ap·pre·ci·a·tion
əˌprēSHēˈāSH(ə)n/
noun
the recognition and enjoyment of the good qualities of someone or something.

synonyms: valuing, treasuring, admiration, respect, regard, esteem, high opinion

It's not lol. So you thought it was a good idea to start a Butch Jones appreciation thread... I guess you are satisfied with just being average, and feel the need to stroke ole Butch for his success in being a highly paid mediocre head coach. And you want others to join in your sunshine pumping session. :good!:

Reactions: 1 person
It's not lol. So you thought it was a good idea to start a Butch Jones appreciation thread... I guess you are satisfied with just being average, and feel the need to stroke ole Butch for his success in being a highly paid mediocre head coach. And you want others to join in your sunshine pumping session. :good!:

giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 people

Wow, I was unaware it was possible to fit that much misunderstanding into one comment. Congratulations?

Reactions: 5 people

He wanted others to focus on the positive in one thread and there have been a lot of positives that folks like you want to pretend didn't happen.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back