Coach Barnes, Martin, or Pearl?

Barnes, Martin or Pearl??

• Total voters
Bruce was my favorite until he lied to his boss and the NCAA. He brought marketing I thought our program needs.

I'll take Rick because he is the best gym and game day coach. He can turn a chunk of limestone into a diamond. He has a quiet honest approach to the media that will play well when we are winning. The new AD needs to throw some marketing behind the program. Not local but regional and national. Get us in the news. Promote the rebuilding story as now arriving.

Pearl didn't love the school. Didn't love his staff, some who had worked for him for several years.

However, there's no doubt he loved himself.

Pearl didn't love the school. Didn't love his staff, some who had worked for him for several years.

However, there's no doubt he loved himself.

One correction. He did love the school and would have been here his whole life had he not screwed up.

Reactions: 1 person
Picking Pearl would be like going back to that ex girlfriend that brought you some of the most amazing times in your life, but ended the relationship because she had a hard time telling the truth. Trying to rekindle that fire, only to figure out that those good times would never be the same as they once were.

Coach Barnes is the best Coach out of those 3 coaches imo and I like what he is doing for the team. I just wish he'd land a big name or two to silence some of his critics and bring in some of the excitement that Pearl brought. I guess with winning that will come though.

One correction. He did love the school and would have been here his whole life had he not screwed up.

He had his agent try to get him in the running for at least 3 other jobs (Indiana, Arizona, and Memphis) while he was at UT.

Reactions: 1 person
I just voted for RB.

In light of today's fed investigation news, there are probably only two viable candidates in the running. Sorry Bruce.

barnes would be my choice. I would be shocked if we ever got caught doing anything improper. Also he can coach. finally, I believe he is recruiting for 4 year players and he will get us stabilized.

Too expensive to hire Bruce Pearl, when he comes in there is the extra housing expenses for the NCAA enforcement crew and FBI agents. I love Bruce Pearl, basketball was truly fun during his term, but he has more baggage than my aunt from Tupelo coming for 4 week stay!

barnes would be my choice. I would be shocked if we ever got caught doing anything improper. Also he can coach. finally, I believe he is recruiting for 4 year players and he will get us stabilized.

I hope I'm proven wrong, but I don't think John Wooden, Bob Knight, or popovich could get the players we currently have to any more than a 12 seed in the ncaa tourney.

Article on the new Missouri coach and he confidently stated he is very proactive regarding the rules of recruiting and operating correctly. He added the issues of 2017 have been needing to be fixed for 15-20 years.

and as an aside one wonders how many of the other non-identified University of Louisville players, and other places wonder if they also will be revealed.

Barnes is my man. He has forgotten more BBall than the others ever new. It is time for his hard work to pay off. Expect big things going forward.

Barnes is my man.He has forgotten more BBall than the others ever new. It is time for his hard work to pay off. Expect big things going forward.

Good for you guys. I’m happy for y’all :) lol sorry, had to.

VN Store

Back