CO2 Atmospheric Levels Reach Record High

probably nothing. Obama buried plenty of things on the green front he didn't like. Especially on the water protection stuff.

Emissions gap remains 'alarmingly high' says UN - BBC News

_98556755_emmissions-v5-nc.png

mhm. all those European liars, caring about the environment and beholden to the mighty Paris agreement.

Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 4 people
No safety driver in Waymo's self-driving car taxi fleet - BBC News

To me driverless cars are more or less synonymous with electrical vehicles. A google company is now taking the risk of not having a back up human driver as part of it and will be opening up free service to the public. bunch of leaps in this which could have large impacts on transportation in the future.

again raising the question of why does an individual NEED a car.

Reactions: 2 people
No safety driver in Waymo's self-driving car taxi fleet - BBC News

To me driverless cars are more or less synonymous with electrical vehicles. A google company is now taking the risk of not having a back up human driver as part of it and will be opening up free service to the public. bunch of leaps in this which could have large impacts on transportation in the future.

again raising the question of why does an individual NEED a car.

I don't. I need 2 big diesel trucks. 1 to pull the camper and the other to pull my gas guzzling boat.

Reactions: 6 people
Can SWITZERLAND build a coaching staff to convert loses into wins on Rocky Top?

First CO2 rise in four years puts pressure on Paris targets - BBC News

another article on the world failing to uphold the Paris Agreement. even though we are not part of the agreement the US is still decreasing emissions. while Europe, the bastion of left leaning intelligent thinking and world saving sophistication, is only decreasing theirs by .2%. the major reason for that decrease? Slightly warmer winters require less warming than the opposite in summer.

VN Store

Back