Clk #5

Who ever wrote this knows nothing about football. I don't think none of them are right. Some have passed their prime, some coach sorry schools, even Les miles won a NC 2 years ago lol. Where is Notre Dames coach on that list, talk about over rated. I guess Chizik is not on that list because there is nothing to over rate him on lol

How can someone who is held in as little regard as CLK be considered overrated? Overhyped, yes. Overrated, no.

Who ever wrote this knows nothing about football. I don't think none of them are right. Some have passed their prime, some coach sorry schools, even Les miles won a NC 2 years ago lol. Where is Notre Dame's coach on that list, talk about over rated. I guess Chizik is not on that list because there is nothing to over rate him on lol

hmm, forgot about that one!

He is 0-2 when having teams talented enough to contend for the big prize. It is hard to argue with your logic.

If Mack Brown doesn't go to the BCS Championship game this year his name should be considered as well.

Interesting that you mention Mack Brown. He is #2 on my list.

Les has really only had one decent season in his entire coaching career. He still lost 2 games and was lucky as hell to even have a shot at a National Championship.

Spot on. LSU won the BCS in spite of -- not because of -- Les Miles. Dude is an idiot.

VN Store

Back