Climate Change

What is your opinion of Climate Change?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our planet is how many billions of years old? I'm sure the climate has changed...

According to left.. really started the 60's early 70's when today's democrat leaders now grown got tired on spiting on soldiers returning from Vietnam.. They needed a new cause..

Reactions: 1 person
Again.. Liberals are masters on creating fear and manufacturing crisis... All in attempt to spend more money and redistribution wealth,...

Reactions: 3 people
If you can't even concede that people are doing any harm whatsoever to the environment, it looks like no education certainly worked on you.

People improve the enviroent, the space in which we live. Humans make things better, well not all, some are useless, like you.

Again.. Liberals are masters on creating fear and manufacturing crisis... All in attempt to spend more money and redistribution wealth,...

Pretty sure conservatives/right wingers just as good at creating fear. From wars to gays destroying your marriage.

Reactions: 2 people
Nice try wasn't publicly educated. You actually believe we have zero impact on the environment? You think the trash island floating around hasn't killed anything?

No, we improve our surroundings. But keep up the fear, it is a great source of power for many.

Climate change exists, and humans are probably significant contributors. I also believe that the doomsday climate prophets are exaggerating as usual. My disagreements come with those who use it as a cover for drastically increased government control of certain industries and regulations. And also the people who claim to care about climate change and dismiss nuclear as an option *cough* Bernie *cough*.

Reactions: 3 people
Climate change exists, and humans are probably significant contributors. I also believe that the doomsday climate prophets are exaggerating as usual. My disagreements come with those who use it as a cover for drastically increased government control of certain industries and regulations. And also the people who claim to care about climate change and dismiss nuclear as an option *cough* Bernie *cough*.

Agreed

It caused you a problem when?

You don't worry about what we can learn from species of animals?What about the potential lost medical advances because of the rain forest? I am not a climate guy. If you read my original post you will see that. I do not think we have a positive impact on the environment. Doesn't mean I think we are doomed bc of it or that we are the root of climate change. But to believe we shouldn't think about our impact is retarded. Even with regard to our own health.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back