Clay Travis "1st Amemdment....

What's the end game though? Whether it was just a CNN troll job or he was completely serious about what he was saying he still comes out looking like an ass and losing what little credibility he may have had left.

The end game is that he was asked back to be on the show on Monday.

The end game is that he was asked back to be on the show on Monday.

CT is a smart guy. The reason he is doing so well is because he tells it like it is and backs it up with facts. His only agenda is to make more money and he tells you that. ESPN is a joke and getting killed by him, rightfully so.

If he's going to talk boobs, wouldn't Fox be a better venue? I bet half the female CNN anchors don't even shave their legs.

What's the end game though? Whether it was just a CNN troll job or he was completely serious about what he was saying he still comes out looking like an ass and losing what little credibility he may have had left.

He's in the Clay Travis business and this helped him. I am sure his website is getting more hits etc.

He's in the Clay Travis business and this helped him. I am sure his website is getting more hits etc.

That and his radio show is the best thing out there in the am and maybe all day. Clay Travis brings numbers, numbers bring money, and making a boat load of it, rightfully so

What??? Saying boobs is sexually aggressive now?!? LMAO! What a country of pansies we've become!! People have zero sense of humor anymore. Everyone is offended by every little thing. Good Lord.

BOOBS!!! BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBIES!!!! Better go find your safe space now D4H. The big bad boobs are coming to get you.

Seemed like the country seriously started acting like pansies back when it mattered that people said Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas. Or perhaps when Starbucks had red cups instead of red cups with holiday-esque designs.

Last edited:
Clay is a grad of the Kardashian school of journalism. This is how he gets his attention. Guess everyone has a price

Clay is a grad of the Kardashian school of journalism. This is how he gets his attention. Guess everyone has a price

Some of it is humor but most of his stuff is spot on. Not to mention if you are a gambler his picks are pretty solid. He knows his stuff and has a massive following more for that then his "boobs" gig. Best thing on radio IMO

I can take him or leave him but I appreciate the points he was making; particularly the absurdity of the cable news pairing of someone on "each side" to have a "serious discussion" on a news topic.

The other guy was a long time friend of JH - hardly someone that would provide insightful, thoughtful analysis on the larger issue.

Some of it is humor but most of his stuff is spot on. Not to mention if you are a gambler his picks are pretty solid. He knows his stuff and has a massive following more for that then his "boobs" gig. Best thing on radio IMO

He had a following because he set up shop in the middle of the most self abusing fan base in the country and fed them what they wanted to hear. He followed the finebaum trail

There was a time he was entertaining because he was honest. That was a long time ago

He had a following because he set up shop in the middle of the most self abusing fan base in the country and fed them what they wanted to hear. He followed the finebaum trail

There was a time he was entertaining because he was honest. That was a long time ago

Totally disagree. He still is honest and very entertaining. He's a UT graduate and still a vol fan. His show today was awesome. CNN actually called him 20 mins after he was booted off their show to ask him back on today.

Totally disagree. He still is honest and very entertaining. He's a UT graduate and still a vol fan. His show today was awesome. CNN actually called him 20 mins after he was booted off their show to ask him back on today.

He is absolutely not a UT grad and I question whether he's still a vol fan. I personally find no entertainment value in someone who constantly ****s all over something I enjoy. He acts like a clown to make money. Good for him but he's not the hero you're making him it to be

Cnn wanting him back should be a red flag rather than a positive. They have no interest in honest journalism either

I only heard about 45 minutes, but it was hilarious. Since I've sworn off caring about UT football until we get rid of Dooley 2.0, he will be my new morning listen. Would be helpful if Sirius picks him back up. Is there a smartphone app for his station? I guess I could install TuneIn or something...

I question whether he's still a vol fan. I personally find no entertainment value in someone who constantly ****s all over something I enjoy.

Clay is absolutely a Vol fan. He (like many of us) is just sick and tired of our football team being laughing stock of the SEC, thanks to the ineptitude, cliches, and faux championships of our last two coaches.

And if you "enjoy" what's happening on the field, you may need therapy.

Travis is a professional troll, and he completely owns it. He said years ago being a troll makes him money. He's either making your pump your fist or he's pissing you off and either way it makes him money. From that standpoint, it's hard to criticize him.

I generally find him entertaining enough but after a while he grows thin on me so I have to take a break. But I loved him back when Dooley was his #1 enemey and now Jones is his #1 enemey (not counting ESPN) and he was on fire Saturday night.

Clay is absolutely a Vol fan. He (like many of us) is just sick and tired of our football team being laughing stock of the SEC, thanks to the ineptitude, cliches, and faux championships of our last two coaches.

I enjoy watching UT football. It may not always be good but there are very few chances in a lifetime to do it.

Clay takes needless, classes shots at UT all in an effort to make a buck. It's cheap and he's pretty worthless for doing it. But that's how journalism and the media have changed

He is absolutely not a UT grad and I question whether he's still a vol fan. I personally find no entertainment value in someone who constantly ****s all over something I enjoy. He acts like a clown to make money. Good for him but he's not the hero you're making him it to be

Cnn wanting him back should be a red flag rather than a positive. They have no interest in honest journalism either

Being a UT fan is one of the few geniune things about him IMO; but even still he's not afraid to crap on UT if it means ratings and he obviously has no patience with incompetence.

He hated Dooley from the beginning and would troll UT fans with all his James Franklin gushing. And he now hates Jones and my guess is he'll start trolling UT fans about it. He's definitely no hero, unless your hero acts like a bro frat boy professionally. Plus like most trolls, when he's actually proven wrong or busted, he usually ignores it or proceeds with personal attacks.

This whole website is filled with needless, classless shots at UT. And Freak makes money on it. How do you reconcile that?

You don't go on national TV and talk like that unless you want attention. Anyone on TV should know better than to use sexually suggestive language like that. Especially on a channel like CNN.

And you don't need to tell me about this clown. I know his shtick very well.

D4H, i'm curious why you don't like him. From what i've heard, he seems pretty pro-Tennessee....of course all he's done all weekend is rip Butch Jones (however, I'm okay with that after the FLA loss)

I think he pretends to be a sad and self loathing Tennessee fan because that comprises such a large chunk of his readers. In reality, I think he loves it when Tennessee loses.

D4H, i'm curious why you don't like him. From what i've heard, he seems pretty pro-Tennessee....of course all he's done all weekend is rip Butch Jones (however, I'm okay with that after the FLA loss)

Because D4H is a social justice warrior and Clay can't stand SJW's.

VN Store

Back