Clay Travis "1st Amemdment....

I see bumper stickers around town that say I love boobies, save the boobs, etc. They're usually related to some breast cancer event. I love his idea about selling shirts to benefit breast cancer research. CNN's head will explode over that one.

I think he is just tired of the race baiting and extremely biased media.

For him it started with ESPN, and their hypocrisy is his main gripe. Agree with it or not it's valid.

That's great and all but IMO his endless complaining about it has gotten really old. We get it, at this point he's b****ing about people b****ing.

I think he was just making light of the entire situation and wanted a reaction out of CNN. I've never had an issue with him and this was pretty funny. He should have said it a real creepy voice, woulda made it even better. Lighten up America...it's just Boobs

This. It was really good parody of the use of barely qualified people arguing on cable news and a demonstration of the 1st amendment.

You don't go on national TV and talk like that unless you want attention. Anyone on TV should know better than to use sexually suggestive language like that. Especially on a channel like CNN.

And you don't need to tell me about this clown. I know his shtick very well.

What??? Saying boobs is sexually aggressive now?!? LMAO! What a country of pansies we've become!! People have zero sense of humor anymore. Everyone is offended by every little thing. Good Lord.

BOOBS!!! BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBIES!!!! Better go find your safe space now D4H. The big bad boobs are coming to get you.

What??? Saying boobs is sexually aggressive now?!? LMAO! What a country of pansies we've become!! People have zero sense of humor anymore. Everyone is offended by every little thing. Good Lord.

BOOBS!!! BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS BOOBIES!!!! Better go find your safe space now D4H. The big bad boobs are coming to get you.

So if Brooke Baldwin had said on national TV that "the only things she believed in were the 1st Amendment and penises", that would have been OK and gone over just as well?

So if Brooke Baldwin had said on national TV that "the only things she believed in were the 1st Amendment and penises", that would have been OK and gone over just as well?

She's the anchor of the program so it's not quite the same thing.

If she was a guest on the show brought it to represent one end of the opinion spectrum then I'd have no problem with it if her point was the same.

Probably not with how sensitive people are today, which is exactly my point. I would have laughed my a** off.

Reactions: 1 person
Clay is a marketing genius. He knew it would be a polarizing statement. But it got him nationwide attention, which means more clicks to his website.

I wouldn't have had a problem with it. Lighten up.

Why would anyone have a problem with that?

I personally don't care. We all have boobs. Some are bigger than others. A more appropriate comparison would have been a vagina-penis comparison. With your, scenario it would go over much better than this boob one.

Clay was only speaking the truth. Granted, most folks in a professional setting, wouldn't dare speak it, but Clay takes a zero ***** given approach. He has nothing to lose, since he's essentially his own boss.

You don't go on national TV and talk like that unless you want attention. Anyone on TV should know better than to use sexually suggestive language like that. Especially on a channel like CNN.

And you don't need to tell me about this clown. I know his shtick very well.
Triggered

Never said he wasn't doing those things, but b****ing is exactly what he's doing because his target market eats it up. I never said he was stupid.

Let me be clear. I don't care for Clay Travis.

I do agree with him about ESPN though, as for his b****ing, don't care for it either but some of it is clever.

I think we agree more than we disagree on this.

Let me be clear. I don't care for Clay Travis.

I do agree with him about ESPN though, as for his b****ing, don't care for it either but some of it is clever.

I think we agree more than we disagree on this.

I'm sure we do. I don't actually hate him but after a while he's like that one guy everyone knows that you need a break from.

Clay was only speaking the truth. Granted, most folks in a professional setting, wouldn't dare speak it, but Clay takes a zero ***** given approach. He has nothing to lose, since he's essentially his own boss.

What's the end game though? Whether it was just a CNN troll job or he was completely serious about what he was saying he still comes out looking like an ass and losing what little credibility he may have had left.

What's the end game though? Whether it was just a CNN troll job or he was completely serious about what he was saying he still comes out looking like an ass and losing what little credibility he may have had left.

Little credibility, lol.

VN Store

Back