*****CLASS of 2018 SIGNEES AND COMMITS (Early Signing Period, DEC)

Ollie Lane: “I’ve been waiting for this day since I was six years old.”

Reactions: 24 people
hope the servers hope up Freak...over 42,000 views so far...seems a few are interested in this little signing period...:):)...and,

GO VOLS!

Bell to Nebraska and now Traore to LSU? Not good news on Traore- hope the Austin fiasco didn't have anything to do with this. Hopefully Pruitt and staff rebound today and down the stretch, but if this is an indicator, I think a bunch of kids had a good time on UT's dime and played us...All these high profile kids getting offers and looking excited, but not pulling the trigger...

Bell to Nebraska and now Traore to LSU? Not good news on Traore- hope the Austin fiasco didn't have anything to do with this. Hopefully Pruitt and staff rebound today and down the stretch, but if this is an indicator, I think a bunch of kids had a good time on UT's dime and played us...All these high profile kids getting offers and looking excited, but not pulling the trigger...

remember what CJP said...
worry about who we get not who we don't....
this class is shaping up fine....
GBO:dance2:

Reactions: 5 people
disappointing so far. Need to have a huge February or it's going to be bad.

what? we got what we wanted in Cordova.

we lost on two guys that came on OV's at the last minute that were committed elsewhere.

still have lawless and emerson.

and hopefully the AZ TE, and TCU DE to flip to us, Jordan Davis.

basically, i'd say today has gone about as expected, and with hopefully a couple surprises.

and yes, February is going to tell the tale on this class.

Reactions: 2 people

Nothing about today has been disappointing

Reactions: 10 people
Hyams was saying Brant Lawless signed..
can anyone confirm...
GBO

confirmed on his twitter account...
another 4* commit

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
What you said RV! I think Pruitt has done well for 12 days in office!

right!...was watching SECN and they were showing all the coaches doing interviews and all...one face you didn't see in talking and laughing about all the good food they had been eating...Coach Pruitt...he ain't had time for nothing except beating the bushes for recruits...got to give this man some credit and like you said...12 days...just wow, what a job so far...:thumbsup::salute:

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back