*****CLASS of 2018 SIGNEES AND COMMITS (Early Signing Period, DEC)

freak, i cant get my desktop to show embedded tweets for the life of me, tried everything, Firefox or Chrome. works fine on iphone after clearing

With IE, you can play with the advanced options, security, SSL/TLS. don't know if that helps.

With the JT Shrout commit, Tennessee's 2018 class is now rated No. 31.

Reactions: 5 people
[twitter]https://twitter.com/Vol_Football/status/943522985293557760[/twitter]

Reactions: 5 people
So is CJP gonna peel off some of those 5* defensive players from Bama, or did daddy Saban give him some rules?

freak, i cant get my desktop to show embedded tweets for the life of me, tried everything, Firefox or Chrome. works fine on iphone after clearing

When you get to the twitter page that "doesn't exist", if you click once on the address bar, you'll see what is basically a mashup of a generic twitter address and a specific twitter address. If you really want to see the tweet, you can copy the specific twitter address and paste into a new tab.

If you've got your computer more locked down in terms of security, it seems that if you enable "google analytics" and "twitter button" individually, the tweets display correctly.

Hope this works.

Reactions: 1 person

By chance, to the left of your address bar on firefox is, is there a shield showing when you have the issue? Would be between the Home button and the www part of the address.

Interesting to note that, among the signees, Harris, Strout, Carvin and Banks committed to Pruitt.

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back