Child search underway in Dickson County

Sad. No words to explain those type of parents. Too many of them exist. Wife and I called this one when the story broke. I'm sure it involved both parents. He's just taking the rap. Since he got busted on cam. Otherwise he'd still sounding pleas to help find his poor helpless child. God has plans for those who do this to one of his children. It is not for us to judge.

How is it not for us to judge? His eternal soul is truly in the hands of almighty God, but society has to judge and punish people on this plane for heinous crimes like this. I'm for shuffling them off this mortal coil so God can sort them out.

It's not vengeance, it's a reckoning.

Reactions: 1 person
DICKSON, Tenn. (WZTV) —*Violent details have been released in the murder of 5-year-old*Joe Clyde Daniels.

According to an affidavit, Joe's father, Joseph Ray Daniels, confessed to police that he beat his non-verbal, autistic son to death at their Dickson home on April 4.

Daniels told police that he "struck his son...repeatedly in the body, upper torso, head, and face with closed-fist until his son was deceased," the affidavit says.

Young Joe Clyde died at his residence along Garners Creek Road. Daniels told authorities he put the kindergartner's body in the truck of his car and "disposed" of his son's body in a remote, rural area. As of Monday morning, Joe Clyde's body still hasn't been found after authorities searched through the weekend.

Daniels called 911 to report his son missing. Listen to the call below or*CLICK HERE:

One of Joe Clyde's parents called his school, Centennial Elementary, to say that he wouldn't be in school due to him being missing.

Heavy search efforts got under on Wednesday and continued for thee days. Hundreds of volunteers, local and state agencies assisted in the search.

The dad was arrested Saturday and charged with murder. He's being held on a $1,000,000 bond and currently on suicide watch, according to jail records.*

Several vigils*were organized over the weekend to remember Joe and in hopes to bring closure for the community.

Daniels has a scheduled court appearance for Friday.

Absolutely sickening. How someone could do that to a kindergartener period, much less your own flesh and blood.

News confirmed the father's not cooperating on finding the boy's remains. I say time to waterboard his ass, or pull out the car battery and clip it to his privates. Torture the bastard until he "decides" to cooperate. He deserves no sympathy, and to hell with his "rights". All that flew out the window when he killed his kid.

Reactions: 6 people
If that camera actually showed him carrying the body, got to be in that area. I hope the state of Tennessee has a prison like Stateville here in Illinois - that scumbag wont make it past his 30th birthday in a place with the most violent criminals

I can't imagine being the person who saw that on their trail cam. 😢

News confirmed the father's not cooperating on finding the boy's remains. I say time to waterboard his ass, or pull out the car battery and clip it to his privates. Torture the bastard until he "decides" to cooperate. He deserves no sympathy, and to hell with his "rights". All that flew out the window when he killed his kid.

I say fry this bastard slow.

news confirmed the father's not cooperating on finding the boy's remains. I say time to waterboard his ass, or pull out the car battery and clip it to his privates. Torture the bastard until he "decides" to cooperate. He deserves no sympathy, and to hell with his "rights". All that flew out the window when he killed his kid.

Dilly! Dilly!

I’m torn. I truly am. I have never been a supporter of vigilante justice. Does it work as a punishment? Yes. Does is jeopardize our way of life if allowed? Absolutely.

This recovery, since I am close to it, has been hard. I see the pain of the community and hatefilled FB posts consistently. A part of me wants it. The other part fights it.

This family and community needs our thoughts and prayers for healing and for hatred to turn to something else. Not sure what that is but it needs to happen. Hurt people hurt more people. It’s a trend. I hope we as a community in Dickson County, can set an example.

I’ll leave this thread for the night with this photo. A random Dickson resident stops his truck and prays in the Daniels family’s front yard.

Attachments

• 78C6A100-1F56-4A8A-8374-82720A689538.jpg
    78C6A100-1F56-4A8A-8374-82720A689538.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: 3 people
Mother charged with aggravated child abuse and held on $1M bond.

After seeing her mugshot, she was a regular at the ER. I wish I’d have started a few 14g IVs on her.

Mother charged with aggravated child abuse and held on $1M bond.

After seeing her mugshot, she was a regular at the ER. I wish I’d have started a few 14g IVs on her.

jeez I had to look

Hadn't been on the board for a few days and this was the first thread I wanted to check for any updates. Devastated when I heard the news. My prayers go out to the family and those that searched. There truly are demons among us.

The dad refuses to give up where the body is and the police can't force him to tell.

Okay so what's the real story posted earlier in this thread about the trail cam? Is there actual footage

Reactions: 1 person
Okay so what's the real story posted earlier in this thread about the trail cam? Is there actual footage

I wonder that also - the body would likely be in that area -- if he claims he drove to a remote area, its not likely going to be anywhere close

In regards to the trail cam footage, I have no idea. So many theories have been thrown out as to where Joe’s remains are. Since it has moved from a rescue to a recovery and prosecuting scenario, we will probably not know anything until trials begin.

I was able to talk with Sherrif Bledsoe last Thursday evening at the Dickosn County Help Center Banquet. He is was physically tired and emotionally spent. You could see it and hear it. He has shown a ton of leadership that makes me proud to be a Dicksonian! He recieved a stsnind ovation upon his introduction.

Keep praying for the family of the deceased and the community as the pain is slowly subsiding but the hate isn’t.

VN Store

Back