Child search underway in Dickson County

Honestly, I put out a Facebook post about utilizing trail cams and it got shared a bunch.

Word is, a man in Hickman county pulled his trail cam card and found Joes father carrying his body onto his property. He turned the card into police last night and this morning, the father confessed. Maybe..... just maybe I came up with a good idea for once. Prayers for this community are needed. People are hurt and wanting justice.....

Attachments

• D80E0FCF-7C4C-4D17-A15A-B2B4B4BACD7E.jpeg
    D80E0FCF-7C4C-4D17-A15A-B2B4B4BACD7E.jpeg
    235.3 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: 7 people
Good call on the trail cam Brawler.
It may not have saved the boy's life, but it looks like it did make a difference in the case. :thumbsup:

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, I work at the ER in the hospital in Dickson and I was just talking with some people yesterday and we all agreed how shady this seemed. Needless to say, but there are a lot of pissed off people in Dickson today.

Reactions: 1 person
It may not have saved the boy's life, but it looks like it did make a difference in the case. :thumbsup:

Yes, excellent idea. I appreciate your and all the people that searched even though this turned out so not the way everyone wanted.

I can't for the life of me understand, how a father could do this...It's so tragic

My initial thought was one of the parents did it. I’m sick to my stomach. I’m so sorry that little boy was murdered and I’m so sad for his mother.

quite possible the mom at least knew about - if so she needs to be arrested too

That is the general thought around the community from everyone I have talked to.

another thing I don't get is if he confessed, then at least tell them where the body is, so the kid can have a proper burial -- this guy is disgusting human being

another thing I don't get is if he confessed, then at least tell them where the body is, so the kid can have a proper burial -- this guy is disgusting human being

My gut tells me he has. Buts it’s now a criminal investigation so we get info on a need to know basis, investigation is ongoing of course. But who knows......

I agree. Smart call on the trail cams.

Sorry to read about the tragic ending to this. Just horrible.

I hear that he is using it as an angle to try to get a plea bargain.

The dad didnt do it - the mom did. Dad is taking the fall thus the reason no body. He doesnt know where the boy is. Mom dropped off the other two kids and has fled the state.

The dad didnt do it - the mom did. Dad is taking the fall thus the reason no body. He doesnt know where the boy is. Mom dropped off the other two kids and has fled the state.

Maybe. But she hasn’t fled the state. She has been questioned many times and had custody of the other kids up until her questioning. She is in dickson.

Sad. No words to explain those type of parents. Too many of them exist. Wife and I called this one when the story broke. I'm sure it involved both parents. He's just taking the rap. Since he got busted on cam. Otherwise he'd still sounding pleas to help find his poor helpless child. God has plans for those who do this to one of his children. It is not for us to judge.

VN Store

Back