Checkerboard Neyland for Florida game - checkerneyland.com

Unc did it this year and a coworker said they printed on the ticket what color to wear, so it was obviously done well in advance.

would be cool but to many gray hairs at the stadium and if you can't get them to standup and cheer now how are you going to get them out of their suit and fancy dress to put on a T-shirt

Sometimes I wish people would sit down and cheer. Stand up for certain moments but get out of the way so I can enjoy my bleacher every now and then.

This is the website dedicated to helping you find out what shirt to wear vs Florida to create a checker board scene throughout the stadium. It's a great idea and would be awesome to see our fans pull off. Mods please move if necessary.

Reactions: 2 people
Won't happen unless the university gets behind this and is willing to advertise, maker and possibly give out some t shirts

Reactions: 1 person
It would be great if they could get this going. I'm suppose to wear orange!

Way too hard to get this out to the 100,000+ people with tickets. The only way this would really look as good as the picture is for the university to get involved in a big way.

Won't happen unless the university gets behind this and is willing to advertise, maker and possibly give out some t shirts

Yep. It's pie in the sky to think 100,000 people are going hit that website, enter info and coordinate their wardrobe.

You don't need 100% participation. Maybe 40-50% would do it. Half will already be wearing orange or white shirts. It's like pixels on a tv. You will still be able to see the checkerboard

Reactions: 3 people

Way too hard to get this out to the 100,000+ people with tickets. The only way this would really look as good as the picture is for the university to get involved in a big way.

Yep. It's pie in the sky to think 100,000 people are going hit that website, enter info and coordinate their wardrobe.

Yeah considering most of season ticket holders are blue hairs that can't even use a computer.

Reactions: 2 people
You don't need 100% participation. Maybe 40-50% would do it. Half will already be wearing orange or white shirts. It's like pixels on a tv. You will still be able to see the checkerboard

I'm participating. I am wearing Orange for my section.

Sounds like the respondents of this thread have the right attitude to make it happen :crazy:

I'm going to participate and try to make it happen - It's white or orange, so if it fails, big whoop

Other schools are used to using the interwebs to get information out to their fanbase. Oregon's site tells you what unis the team wears and what color(s) the fans are supposed to wear. I just don't see this fan base capable of pulling this off.

You've got Junior from Wartburg that has worn his lucky shirt to every game since 1983 and he ain't changin' for nuttin'!

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back