CheckerBoard Dudley Field!

Depending on which poster you are reading the team can also be hurt by sunshine, rain, fog, wind from the south, wind from the north, the pattern of birds flying at kickoff, traffic on I-40, whether the clock on Ayres Hall is accurate,the presence of recruits, the absence of recruits, if the band does an oval circle drill, if a dog heists its right or left leg in Bucksnort ...

Ooh EE, Ooh ah ah ...

The sad part is that every one of us can say yes to this:

No, I was a part of the Checker Neyland and had my white shirt in Section S.

I was making fun of the thread that was started on here saying that Checker Neyland actually hurt the team. One of the more ridiculous things I've read on here in a while. :loco:

Reactions: 2 people
Yes, this times 1000. Oh wait, we aren't on the team. Let's play football he says....Bwahahahaha. until UT sends me an offer I'll let the players and coaches worry bout the playing. I'll worry bout my checkering, because IT SUPPORTS THE TEAM.

Guess I am old fashioned. Keep the checkerboard at Neyland and ORANGE OUT Vanderbilt on their home field.

Checker Neyland - check.

Checker Dudley - deserves a check!

I've purchased my tickets. Just glancing at the chart, it appears I'll be in white.

AV

No, I was a part of the Checker Neyland and had my white shirt in Section S.

I was making fun of the thread that was started on here saying that Checker Neyland actually hurt the team. One of the more ridiculous things I've read on here in a while. :loco:

I got that part, I was merely amplifying and having a bit of fun with it.

I've sometimes wondered how many goat entrails are read before the Bama game.

Reactions: 1 person
That was Charleston Southern this past Saturday. The announced attendance was in the 20K range I believe but the actual fans in the stands looked to be about 12K.

Ouch! That is just sad. I feel sorry for the players.

Still find it hard to believe any university stadium could be that ill attended on a football Saturday.

Guess I am old fashioned. Keep the checkerboard at Neyland and ORANGE OUT Vanderbilt on their home field.

I don't know that any visiting fanbase has ever taken over a stadium like this though. It would be epic but IDK that we can coordinate it?

It's easier to pull this off for September games when everybody just wears a tee shirt to the game. With people wearing winter coats, it's much tougher to coordinate something like this. I do like the idea, but it's not feasible.

VN Store

Back