CheckerBoard Dudley Field!

checkers_zps1458ac84.jpg

Stupid idea. Sad when Vandy beats you for two straight years and suddenly they are your target...

They're onto us LOL. A vandy fan I'm friends with on facebook just shared a post from vandynation with the OP's checkerboard image saying "we cannot let this happen!"

Lmao, but then they would have to buy tickets and show up to stop it. We all know that ain't happening!

Stupid idea. Sad when Vandy beats you for two straight years and suddenly they are your target...

I'm want to do this for my prick of a boss who has thoroughly enjoyed the past three years by telling me Vandy is on the rise and James Franklin this and that. **** candy and let's checkerboard little brothers stadium.

Reactions: 1 person
How 'bout Tennessee beats Vandy...

Something not seen lately...

Let's stop "playin checkers and play football"

Yeah If we have our 6 or 7 wins then H*** YEAH!!! If we come in there with like 4 or 5 wins then just play the darn game an stop with the gimmics

I've seen the photo circulated quite often but it needs the seating chart you have above with it to have a chance.

Would be hilariously awesome.

How 'bout Tennessee beats Vandy...

Something not seen lately...

Let's stop "playin checkers and play football"

Yes, this times 1000. Oh wait, we aren't on the team. Let's play football he says....Bwahahahaha. until UT sends me an offer I'll let the players and coaches worry bout the playing. I'll worry bout my checkering, because IT SUPPORTS THE TEAM.

Reactions: 6 people
Yes, this times 1000. Oh wait, we aren't on the team. Let's play football he says....Bwahahahaha. until UT sends me an offer I'll let the players and coaches worry bout the playing. I'll worry bout my checkering, because IT SUPPORTS THE TEAM.

No, it hurt the team according to some on here! :crazy:

Reactions: 1 person
No, it hurt the team according to some on here! :crazy:

Depending on which poster you are reading the team can also be hurt by sunshine, rain, fog, wind from the south, wind from the north, the pattern of birds flying at kickoff, traffic on I-40, whether the clock on Ayres Hall is accurate,the presence of recruits, the absence of recruits, if the band does an oval circle drill, if a dog heists its right or left leg in Bucksnort ...

Ooh EE, Ooh ah ah ...

The sad part is that every one of us can say yes to this:

Attachments

• h370193B1.jpg
    h370193B1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back