Charlie Weiss to Florida as OC???

ha ha what a joke. fat slob. we win big over them next year if he's there !!! :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

It's the Biggest Loser SEC OC show! Chaney said he has lost somewhere around 40 lbs or something like that since last year! He got a head start and I say Chaney>Weis also when it comes to offense! Just my opinion! Go vols!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Sorry no, Weis is an amazing offensive coordinator.

Yeah, he always brings such a schematic advantage. He's a fat piece of crap. He'll die before he wins a championship.

I wonder if his fat ass is going to need another golf cart to get him around practice. That always motivates the kids, a real life Kool-Aid man yelling from a golf cart.

its being said that charlie weiss is headed to florida to become the OC...the commentator predicted that florida would win the east next year...comments

Wow. If true, you would think that someone would have started a thread or 2 or 5 by now.

There are coaches who make better coordinators than head coaches, and Weis is one of those. Look at what he has done for the Chiefs, he is amazing at the NFL level.

Why? We saw the decided schematic advantage that he gave ND.
as a HC

but as a OC look at the patriots superbowl yr and the chiefs this yr

if you think he isnt a good OC your outta your element donnie

Last edited:
Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator Charlie Weis is being targeted by the Florida Gators to become the offensive coordinator under new coach Will Muschamp, two sources confirmed to ESPN.

Weis is expected to take the job, but no firm agreement is in place.

Weis

Muschamp contacted the Chiefs this week for permission to talk to Weis, with the full intention of hiring the Chiefs' offensive coordinator and former Notre Dame coach, sources said. A Florida source said Weis would continue to coach the Chiefs into the AFC playoffs. Another source reiterated that Weis is expected to accept the job.

In his first year on the job, Muschamp has been focused on hiring an NFL offensive coordinator to install a pro-style offense and to assist with attracting pro-style quarterbacks and receivers to the Gators program, sources said.

Pat Dooley of the Gainesville Sun first said that Weis was the leading candidate for the Gators' offensive coordinator position.

Chiefs coach Todd Haley said Friday he was "unaware of anything" regarding Weis and Florida.

"It would be news to me," Haley said.

I know the gators have alot of money, but I can't believe they can outbid a NFL team. He is OC with the Chiefs right?

Weis is a horrible head coach but actually a pretty good OC. This could be the beginning of the end of the spread for our southern brothers.

VN Store

Back