Catfish

I would imagine with the Manti stuff coming out, that MTV will replay it soon. It's pretty interesting.

Btw if I was going to meet a hot blonde and she turned out to be a fat gay black guy. I would have been a lot more pissed than the guy this past Monday.

I would imagine with the Manti stuff coming out, that MTV will replay it soon. It's pretty interesting.

Btw if I was going to meet a hot blonde and she turned out to be a fat gay black guy. I would have been a lot more pissed than the guy this past Monday.

I wonder if they make the people sign something saying they wont try to fight, ive seen a few where i thought a fight may take place but it never does

I wonder if they make the people sign something saying they wont try to fight, ive seen a few where i thought a fight may take place but it never does

Hmmmm not sure. I'm pretty sure that's why the black guy made sure they were coming with the guy. A camera being around lessens the chance of people fighting, proof of the assault and all. I won't lie the camera wouldn't stop me. He had sent the guy nude pics, I woulda flipped out.

Hmmmm not sure. I'm pretty sure that's why the black guy made sure they were coming with the guy. A camera being around lessens the chance of people fighting, proof of the assault and all. I won't lie the camera wouldn't stop me. He had sent the guy nude pics, I woulda flipped out.

Maybe TOP was the black guy....lol sorry, i had to

Reactions: 1 person
this dude on here now is faking his own persona, and found a supposed transgender person on a website. Says he loves her, but he would "have to get used to the sexual aspect" (ya think), and insists he isn't gay.

And he is making our damn food in the kitchen! Stay away from cheese balls.

this dude on here now is faking his own persona, and found a supposed transgender person on a website. Says he loves her, but he would "have to get used to the sexual aspect" (ya think), and insists he isn't gay.

And he is making our damn food in the kitchen! Stay away from cheese balls.

Lol wait till you see the end, hes queer as a football bat

It's an interesting show. I can't believe people are so gullible

VN Store

Back