Carolina Panthers

Yeah a seventh-round pick is basically nothing

True. Just an odd situation and timing. If we weren't in the playoff hunt, it would make a little more sense, or maybe if they'd followed it up by adding another established WR to take his spot. Maybe they're going to play CMC more as a slot receiver with Samuel and Shepherd splitting reps opposite Funchess?

Love beating the Falcons!!
If we can beat Miami at home on MNF, we'll be 7-3 going into the bye week. I think we need to get 11 wins to get in this year, so we can't blow a game down the stretch.
We need to be sure and beat Miami, NYJ, GB, TB, and then win one of the games vs Minn/N.O./Atl. If we can do that, we're in. I think we can do it with Olsen coming back soon.

I have to say that it's not a stretch to think of Jerry as nothing more than a dirty, old man. I don't even want to read the rest of the details.

Davis is a dirtbag

Most ignorant statement I've read in a long time. Thomas Davis is one of the best men in the entire league. He immediately felt remorse and has admitted his mistake. He probably deserves to be fined and maybe even suspended for that mistake. But never confuse him as a dirtbag. It's just simply not true.

Reactions: 3 people
I have to say that it's not a stretch to think of Jerry as nothing more than a dirty, old man. I don't even want to read the rest of the details.

How nervous are you that he could sell to someone that would move the team?
I feel like that probably won't happen, but I'm struggling to block the possibility out entirely.

I feel like that probably won't happen, but I'm struggling to block the possibility out entirely.

That would shock me; Charlotte and the Carolinas seem to support the team well, and I'm not sure where they would even move. St. Louis doesn't seem like a better market, and California has 3 teams already.

I'm basically 0% concerned. They have a good team, a nice fanbase, a pretty nice open-air stadium that just had a bunch of upgrades and renovations, and I read earlier today that they've "sold out" every home game since 2002, which I'm sure the PSL arrangement helps that statistic as I seriously doubt they've had a butt in every seat for every game since 2002. Now of course, they could sell to some owner who is hellbent on moving the team, so it could happen, I just don't know where they'd go or where the NFL would allow them to go that could beat the current situation in Charlotte.

I also have my doubts that Richardson would sell to anyone that he believes intends to move the team. If anything, he'll probably try to work in some stipulation about the team remaining in the Charlotte/Carolinas region. I'm not sure if he can actually do that, but if so, I wouldn't be surprised to see something like that being part of the deal.

No he’s not, watch more than one play of his entire career before talking ****

Most ignorant statement I've read in a long time. Thomas Davis is one of the best men in the entire league. He immediately felt remorse and has admitted his mistake. He probably deserves to be fined and maybe even suspended for that mistake. But never confuse him as a dirtbag. It's just simply not true.

It was more about the play not him as a person (I don't really give 2 s****s either way honestly)

I saw what he said after the game. Seemed genuinely upset that it happened.

Only real hope we have this weekend is if Cam hears all the Cris Carters of the world bashing him this week. That's when he seems to play his best.
Saints losing AJ Klein should help us...again, if Cam can get his head out of his ass and decide to play like he can.
I'm kind of salivating at the chance to play at Philly in the next round.

We're just so inconsistent this season. Dominant at times, lackadaisical at others. The law of averages says it's hard to beat a team three times in the same season.

VN Store

Back