Canceled/Ending Shows announced!

'Once Upon a Time in Wonderland' Canceled by ABC After One Season

'Once Upon a Time in Wonderland' Canceled by ABC After One Season

ABC made Once Upon A Time in Wonderland's cancelation official last night (there really wasn't any doubt) by referring to next week's episode as the "series finale" in a promo. Check it out for yourself below.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1kIg3BfzHU[/youtube]

My wife watches Once and tried to watch Wonderland; she likes Once but thinks it's getting pretty silly and boring, and she said Wonderland never had much substance to begin with. So I'm not shocked it didn't last long.

Reactions: 1 person
My wife watches Once and tried to watch Wonderland; she likes Once but thinks it's getting pretty silly and boring, and she said Wonderland never had much substance to begin with. So I'm not shocked it didn't last long.

ONCE basically stole the concept of a successful comicbook series called Fables. The book has been in and out of live action limbo since 2004ish before ABC ran with the idea for ONCE. Its a shame because the book has been one of the best series from DC's Vertigo line since Neil Gaimen's Sandman.

MacFarlane confirmed Cleveland is returning in this season of Family Guy, "He's Bla-ack". Looking forward to this.

Fox should have let this thing die a long time ago when it was actually funny. But that isn't the m.o. for fox.

I will be interested to see if Revolution survives. The ratings are down in the lower 4 range now, and I would think that rating can't justify the cost to produce the show.

My guess is it's either cancelled, or they pull a Heroes and bring it back and severely slash the budget.

I will be interested to see if Revolution survives. The ratings are down in the lower 4 range now, and I would think that rating can't justify the cost to produce the show.

My guess is it's either cancelled, or they pull a Heroes and bring it back and severely slash the budget.

A show where there is no power you would think the budget would not be so high,lol. Probably one turn off with the show is the high body count. Far too many get killed off that it makes the storyline go in different direction. Just when you become accustomed to a character they get whacked. Just my thoughts.

A show where there is no power you would think the budget would not be so high,lol. Probably one turn off with the show is the high body count. Far too many get killed off that it makes the storyline go in different direction. Just when you become accustomed to a character they get whacked. Just my thoughts.

Yeah true. Honestly I wouldn't mind too much if they did cut the budget and cut out some of the special effects that they do use. They don't use a lot but the little I've seen is usually not all that great.

Or use the extra money on acting lessons for many of the main characters.

FOX has Cancelled the following series!!

The drama Rake and the following comedies...
Dads
Enlisted
Surviving Jack

FOX has Cancelled the following series!!

The drama Rake and the following comedies...
Dads
Enlisted
Surviving Jack

Surprised about Surviving Jack, I had read it was considered safe.

Not surprised at all about Dads.

The CW has cancelled 'The Tomorrow People’, ‘Star-Crossed’ & ‘The Carrie Diaries’

Surprised about Surviving Jack, I had read it was considered safe.

Not surprised at all about Dads.

I didn't actually watch the show but caught bits of it at the end of another shows recording on the DVR. The parts that I saw I was actually laughing out loud at.

Rake and The Tomorrow People were destined to be cancelled. Rake was unofficially cancelled about a month ago when they aired 3 remaining episodes on a Saturday night.

I can't believe Surviving Jack got cancelled. That is quite possibly the funniest show on tv. Maybe someone else will pick it up.

Fox has made 2 head scratcher cancellations so far: Surviving Jack and Almost Human.

Almost Human was quite possibly on of the worst shows in television history. Surviving Jack is quite a surprised, however.

Looks like the power is back on! lol

NBC Cancels ‘Revolution’ After Two Seasons

NBC Cancels ‘Revolution’ After Two Seasons

After a flying start two years ago when it was the key piece at NBC‘s upfront presentation, Revolution has just been cancelled. The JJ Abrams/Eric Kripke post-apocalyptic drama is long ways from where it was last season when it was riding high with a lot of buzz and solid ratings behind The Voice on Mondays. The heavily serialized series started to lose steam after the long hiatus between the fall and spring half-season. And it has been a ho-hum performer in the low-trafficked Wednesday 8 PM slot this season, a shadow of its former glory. It has been stable, keeping the lights on in the hour. That wasn’t enough, especially given the high price tag on the show. Hope for Revolution getting a 13-episode final chapter took a further hit yesterday when NBC picked up two new series from series‘ producer Warner Bros. TV, including comic book drama Constantine, which had been considered a potential replacement for Revolution. Keeping Revolution was important to studio WBTV, while NBC was open to letting go and it just did.

I watched this in its first year and thought it was pretty good but hadn't seen it since!

ABC has cancelled ‘Suburgatory’ after three seasons!

NBC Cancels ‘Community’ After Five Seasons

NBC Cancels ‘Community’ After Five Seasons

After cheating death several times, Community‘s luck came to an end today. Ironically, Community‘s previous 11th hour renewal, clinched in that four-series deal producer Sony TV was able to negotiate with NBC last May on the strength of its buzzy new show The Blacklist, came with the presumption that the fifth season of the show would be its last. It was a fitting last chapter, with creator Dan Harmon returning to the helm. But as NBC’s comedy woes began last fall, the end game plan was shelved. Community didn’t hit it out of the park in Season 5 but it didn’t blow it either, staying very close to the Season 4 average, which had earned a renewal. It averaged a 1.5 rating in adults 18-49, down .1 from last season, and actually gained viewership, 3.7 million to 3.5 million last season. It outrated NBC’s other returning Thursday comedy, Parks & Recreation, which has been renewed, despite facing much stiffer competition in CBS’ The Big Bang Theory. It also has a very passionate following.

“I think that we’re old reliable, like a Tupperware in the fridge,” Harmon said about NBC’s stance on a Community renewal in March at Paley Fest. “We’ll find out when the network is the hungriest.” Would the show find a home elsewhere? Harmon addressed a possible future on a VOD service like Netflix or Hulu if NBC passes, saying that he’s heard “whispers from dark corners” about such a scenario.

ABC Cancels ‘Suburgatory’ & ‘Super Fun Night’

ABC Cancels ‘Suburgatory’ & ‘Super Fun Night’

ABC‘s comedy cleanup continued with cancellations of Suburgatory and Super Fun Night. They join fellow ABC comedy casualties Trophy Wife, The Neighbors and [I]Mixology[/I]. Suburgatory and The Neighbors‘ fate was sealed last night when ABC picked up to series comedy pilots Selfie, from Suburgatory creator Emily Kapnek, and Galavant, from The Neighbors creator Dan Fogelman. Suburgatory had a lot going for it in season one — a big ratings start as a breakout hit and a breakout star in Jane Levy. The series started meandering creatively in Season 2. It attempted a reboot in Season 3 with casting and setting changes but that failed to bring viewers back. Still, ABC president Paul Lee loved the show, whose name sounded great in Lee’s British accent, and there was a small chance for a limited Season 4 order until Selfie got the go-ahead. Still in negotiations for a pickup is Friday comedy Last Man Standing.

Well darn I hope they at least finish off the episodes for Crisis!

NBC Cancels ‘Crisis’ & ‘Believe’

NBC Cancels ‘Crisis’ & ‘Believe’

More inevitable cancellations at NBC, which formally pulled the plug of under performing midseason dramas Believe and Crisis. The demise of Believe makes it two NBC cancellations of JJ Abrams dramas today, as Revolution also was not picked up. The dramas had the odds stacked against them with challenging slots on Sunday night. Still, Believe premiered after The Voice for extra sampling. In the end, neither the supernatural Believe, from Oscar winner Alfonso Cuaron, nor hostage drama Crisis could draw enough viewers to earn a renewal.

Almost Human was quite possibly on of the worst shows in television history. Surviving Jack is quite a surprised, however.

I didn't watch it but the ratings were good enough, in fact towards the end I think it was beating The Following, which got renewed.

VN Store

Back