Can trump read

He can read. Probably not that well. He ask for a coloring book for his intelligence briefings basically.

Yes he went to great schools. He didn't get in or pass by merit. Donations and paying people to write papers because you are rich gets a lot of rich idiots through college. He is not intelligent like Obama who lead the Harvard Law Review.

You just brought up college credentials, writing appears and such and mentioned Obama.

Good stuff.

This stuff cracks me up.

It's like all the "diagnoses" that he's mentally ill. You can tell by looking at him apparently. Of course mental health professionals stepped in an explained you can't diagnose him from watching his speeches so the next line of attack was to claim it's wrong to say he's mentally ill because people that are don't have any choice and it's an insult to them.

Trump pizzes people off - people invent stuff to rationalize their dislike/hate of him.

This thread reeks of desperation. Hopefully it goes on another seven pages.

Reactions: 1 person
This thread reeks of desperation. Hopefully it goes on another seven pages.

The main reason why I posted this focuses on a fundamental difference between supporters and non-supporters of trump - admiration vs loathing. I feel like this stems from supporters thinking he is smart and non-supporters thinking he isn't. Should be an interesting discussion.

We are talking about a guy who produced/hosted a highly rated tv show, wrote best selling books, bought and renovated some of the highest worth assets in the world, and manipulated the media into a frenzy being dumb?

Trump has been trolling the media hard since before most of us were alive. He knows the media like the back of his hand and is using the media to destroy the media.

The dude is an evil genius. How do you think he beat Hilary with less half of the money she spent, and how did he get 3 billion dollars in free advertising? It's why I was very happy with the Mnuchin pick for Treasury Secretary.

Reactions: 2 people
Quite honestly, I think he just needs a hearing aid and reading glasses but is too vain to be seen in public using either.

This explains why he won't read documents with small print placed in front of him AND why he answers questions that that have little to do with what he was asked in a non-savvy way that is not helping him.

Younger people would not get that and cook up a conspiracy, but the only thing going on here is that we have just elected a guy who is older than he likes to admit.

Maybe Ivanka can get him to go with a small hearing aid and some fashionable reading glasses.

Probably not. Whenever I go home my Mom has her hearing aid out and Fox News blaring through a Marshall stack that I assume a Metallica roadie must have brought in. A lot of people don't want to admit they are old and I can't blame them.

We are talking about a guy who produced/hosted a highly rated tv show, wrote best selling books, bought and renovated some of the highest worth assets in the world, and manipulated the media into a frenzy being dumb?

Trump has been trolling the media hard since before most of us were alive. He knows the media like the back of his hand and is using the media to destroy the media.

The dude is an evil genius. How do you think he beat Hilary with less half of the money she spent, and how did he get 3 billion dollars in free advertising? It's why I was very happy with the Mnuchin pick for Treasury Secretary.

:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

The guys just shows up and signs documents like he is doing now. He didn't do any actual real work as a producer. Almost no celebrity writes their own books. Trump definitely did not. He also has went bankrupt several times. He would have made more money by collecting interest on his inheritance. Trump is an idiot. He was just born with money and connections.

:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

The guys just shows up and signs documents like he is doing now. He didn't do any actual real work as a producer. Almost no celebrity writes their own books. Trump definitely did not. He also has went bankrupt several times. He would have made more money by collecting interest on his inheritance. Trump is an idiot. He was just born with money and connections.

He got the inheritance in the 90's. That's definitely not true, especially in the modern interest market. Trump came out ahead when he had to use bankruptcy protection. Trump does a lot more than show up and sign documents. He implements ideas, makes deals, runs a big organization, and takes all the risk doing so.

The ideas in The Art of the Deal are his idea. He also was smart enough to see the apprentice as a money making show.

If doing what Trump does can be done by idiots, then we would have many billionaires. The people who weren't billionaires would be considered mentally retarded if that was the case.

An idiot can turn 14 million into 10 billion dollars? That shows how naive you are about the world of finance.

The main reason why I posted this focuses on a fundamental difference between supporters and non-supporters of trump - admiration vs loathing. I feel like this stems from supporters thinking he is smart and non-supporters thinking he isn't. Should be an interesting discussion.

I wasn't speaking of you in particular but other contributors here. But since you stuck your head up, your initial post leaves some room for you to be persuaded.

Thanks for posting though. It has really brought some of the leftists kooks. The same people who declared Obama - a broke community organizer - to be the smartest guy ever (but were quick to defend his decision not to prove it) are now proclaiming a billionaire businessman to be a dunce.

Threads like this make the morons easier to spot.

He got the inheritance in the 90's. That's definitely not true, especially in the modern interest market. Trump came out ahead when he had to use bankruptcy protection. Trump does a lot more than show up and sign documents. He implements ideas, makes deals, runs a big organization, and takes all the risk doing so.

The ideas in The Art of the Deal are his idea. He also was smart enough to see the apprentice as a money making show.

If doing what Trump does can be done by idiots, then we would have many billionaires. The people who weren't billionaires would be considered mentally retarded if that was the case.

An idiot can turn 14 million into 10 billion dollars? That shows how naive you are about the world of finance.
Give KTK a break. People with EBT cards don't need to know finance.

Reactions: 4 people

You are really delusional. Trump may not even have a billion with all the losses. Most estimates say he is in massive debt actually. One reason that he has been compromised by the Russians is his huge debts to them. He got millions in gifts and real estate from his dad starting in the 70s. Any idiot should be able to turn a profit with those advantages. Wake up and stop believing their propaganda.

Give KTK a break. People with EBT cards don't need to know finance.

I'm sure you do think all Black people are on food stamps. Many people of your advanced age were raised in a very ignorant, backwards environment so I understand why you are clueless. Its really sad.

Reactions: 4 people
You are really delusional. Trump may not even have a billion with all the losses. Most estimates say he is in massive debt actually. One reason that he has been compromised by the Russians is his huge debts to them. He got millions in gifts and real estate from his dad starting in the 70s. Any idiot should be able to turn a profit with those advantages. Wake up and stop believing their propaganda.

I'm sure you do think all Black people are on food stamps. Many people of your advanced age were raised in a very ignorant, backwards environment so I understand why you are clueless. Its really sad.
I'm glad that I have your sympathy. You don't have mine.

He did not go bankrupt. Four of his 100s (thousands?) of business ventures did. He did not declare personal bankruptcy. Likely less than 1% of his business ventures went bankrupt (more failed but did not utilize bankruptcy laws).

Also, the contention he'd make more money collecting interest is wrong. The analysis that was done was based on index fund investing which is not "interest". Besides, if investing in the market vs risk capital for business was the "smart move" this country's economy would be screwed. We absolutely need people to invest risk capital in business formation.

Bottomline, you don't know what you are talking about

Do you set out to intentionally make yourself look stupid?

Well obviously he reads a TelePrompTer also. But my question is if he can read beyond a middle school level. What you posted did not deny this question. However, I still have my doubt on this theory. It would be a total mind #%*^

I heard you can get a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from Penn without being able to read. FYI

If he was in massive debt, his financial disclosures would of said it already. His finances are out there for us all to see.

Trump got 14 million from his dad through out his career. You can find his business history in a lot of documentaries. You're believing the propaganda that Trump is the spawn of Satan.

It's a shame that you think that it is okay to be prejudiced against older people. You will either be old someday, or die young. I will never be black or die young.

VN Store

Back