Can trump read

This stuff cracks me up.

It's like all the "diagnoses" that he's mentally ill. You can tell by looking at him apparently. Of course mental health professionals stepped in an explained you can't diagnose him from watching his speeches so the next line of attack was to claim it's wrong to say he's mentally ill because people that are don't have any choice and it's an insult to them.

Trump pizzes people off - people invent stuff to rationalize their dislike/hate of him.

Reactions: 3 people
After the race card, the next step the left uses to go after R presidents is to say "he is dumb"

I would be surprised that one could successfully determine a person's I.Q. by watching their media persona.

Me too. I don't think it can be. But given enough camera time, one may give enough clues to get a pretty good ball park figure.

A lot of executives and managers are not the most technically smart people in their organization. They are the best leaders, managers, and communicators, because that is what the job ultimately entails.

Typically the people right under the executive(s), department heads, VPs, etc., have better technical knowledge of the job than the ultimate bosses.

Also, his graduation from Wharton is evidence of 1) great family connections and 2) he certainly is not an idiot.

yes he graduated first in his class from what I hear.

If there had been television during the American Revolution, and people listened to Thomas Jefferson speak, they would not have considered him to be a highly intelligent man.

Reactions: 1 person
If there had been television during the American Revolution, and people listened to Thomas Jefferson speak, they would not have considered him to be a highly intelligent man.

Came through just fine in his writing.

Can't say the same for any of Trump's 140 character increments.

Reactions: 5 people
President Trump raised more money from small donors during the 2016 campaign than Sen. Bernard Sanders and Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton combined, and also topped former President Obama during each of Mr. Obama’s presidential runs, according to a new analysis released Tuesday.

The Trump administration will rescind an Obama-era order compelling public schools nationwide to permit restroom and locker room access on the basis of gender identity, the Washington Blade reported.

Reactions: 4 people
President Trump raised more money from small donors during the 2016 campaign than Sen. Bernard Sanders and Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton combined, and also topped former President Obama during each of Mr. Obama’s presidential runs, according to a new analysis released Tuesday.

Well whoope de freaking do for orange hair. Let's move forward to where he's making America great again. So far it's been a cluster****.

Reactions: 3 people
Me too. I don't think it can be. But given enough camera time, one may give enough clues to get a pretty good ball park figure.
He is a plain spoken man, and communicates to the masses on the level of the average man. That is pretty smart, IMO. I feel sure that he could use bigger words, if that would make you happy, but that wouldn't make a difference in his or your life.

He can read. Probably not that well. He ask for a coloring book for his intelligence briefings basically.

Yes he went to great schools. He didn't get in or pass by merit. Donations and paying people to write papers because you are rich gets a lot of rich idiots through college. He is not intelligent like Obama who lead the Harvard Law Review.

VN Store

Back