Can Cuonzo Martin "swim with the sharks"?

You know he gets involved with the dugout cheers. He certainly has the voice for it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I was really surprised that Forbes didn't come on as first base coach instead of taking the job at Craphole Community College.

I would like someone to please define this gray area so that I'll know what we're talking about.

Good question. You're either breaking rules or you're not. It's just a matter of if you get caught. I believe Coach Zo will toe the line but not step over it.

Ha. D Horn is such a cheater he brought top players to wku...except he did not.

Calipari cheats more than Horn dreams of cheating.

so we just got through a pretty big issue with the NCAA and Griff is saying we should still be pushing the limits?

Was not aware we are done with the NCAA, dangit boy for a dogfighter you must really be connected! I'm celebrating our victory over the NCAA. Thanks for the info!!! :moon2:

Gray area means no pics, no vm's, no emails and deny everything else.

Which Gray are we speaking of? I work with Tom and Samuel but not for sure which Gray thous refer too...:blink:

Most of the people that claim it's necessary don't even know.

A gray area? Well, I bumped in to the recruit walking down the hallway of his high school. I didn't know he was going to be there. I was there to talk to his coach. I didn't know class was letting out. I had to be nice to him. If I wasn't nice to him he might get mad and go to Tennessee or another school. The bump rule. signed Nick Saban

Last edited:
Maybe it means, "Have the cookout, but don't lie about it." Stupid idea if we don't want the NCAA throwing the book at us.

Exactly. I don't think CCM even gets to having a "cookout." He doesn't strike me as the type to want to kiss 18yr old's rear ends and entertain them. No more Michelob and boat parties. CCM will host a "get your a** to work party".

A gray area? Well, I bumped in to the recruit walking down the hallway of his high school. I didn't know he was going to be there. I was there to talk to his coach. I didn't know class was letting out. I had to be nice to him. If I wasn't nice to him he might get mad and go to Tennessee or another school. The bump rule. signed Nick Saban

Yeah, and in most cases that's overlooked, hence the name, BUMP RULE. Only it's not overlooked when you've already been caught red handed. I'm fairly confident the bump rule isn't the "gray area" that separates the good ones from the great ones.

Yeah, and in most cases that's overlooked, hence the name, BUMP RULE. Only it's not overlooked when you've already been caught red handed. I'm fairly confident the bump rule isn't the "gray area" that separates the good ones from the great ones.

It's call the Saban rule, because he broke it so much. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Recruiting is about relationships. What ever you can do to get close to the recruit the better off you are. The NCAA rule book is huge and their a bunch of gray areas. Coaches use them any way they can to get the edge. If you don't believe that you are naive. Stay thirsty my friend!

Last edited:
It's call the Saban rule, because he broke it so much. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Recruiting is about relationships. What ever you can do to get close to the recruit the better off you are. The NCAA rule book is huge and their a bunch of gray areas. Coaches use them any way they can to get the edge. If you don't believe that you are naive. Stay thirsty my friend!

:crazy:

What is worse, getting stabbed in the gut and bleeding out, or getting shot in the gut and bleeding out? IDK either, but I'd take either one over being locked in a room with Hyams or Griff for the length of time it takes to bleed out from either wound...

VN Store

Back