Can a UT fan be a real fan if they didn't attend UT?

Which makes one wonder if UT fans are so used to all of that such that they can't tell the difference.
Which makes one wonder why a worthless douche like you keeps coming around where nobody gives a damn about your moronic opinions.

Which makes one wonder why a worthless douche like you keeps coming around where nobody gives a damn about your moronic opinions.

You know, I was just kind of kidding around, with a little play on words, having a little fun.

I think LG has some pretty witty things sometimes.....some people take him too seriously. I dont understand staying at a UT board as much as he does though.....I would never even think of joining a UF board. If UF stops winning so much, I am positive their "fans" that come here so much will disappear.

I think LG has some pretty witty things sometimes.....some people take him too seriously. I dont understand staying at a UT board as much as he does though.....I would never even think of joining a UF board. If UF stops winning so much, I am positive their "fans" that come here so much will disappear.

Not me. I'll hang out here and take whatever abuse is due me.

If for no other reason than that it seems to piss of the sanctimonious hatvol so much. That's worth it right there.

Not me. I'll hang out here and take whatever abuse is due me.

If for no other reason than that it seems to piss of the sanctimonious hatvol so much. That's worth it right there.
It doesn't piss me off at all. Your presence just provides more ammunition and evidence for my thesis that Florida fans are the most worthless pricks on the planet.

I don't base my fan status on message boards, but as you can see there is some division on the subject.

IMO UF is new money (VERY GOOD new money) and they are just learning how to deal with it.

what if you went to UT for a year, then they recommended you taking two semesters off? :)

I have run into this on Gator boards and they say NO.

The first college I applied to was UT and got accepted but couldn't afford the tuition, my father was in the Army and home was Missouri. I went to Mizzou for two years and finished my degree with Maryland while in the Navy.

I posted the UT scores on my eraser board on my dorm room door while at Mizzou, watched all UT games I could find while in the Persian Gulf while in the Navy, Moved to TN after I got out of the Navy and proceeded to attend 5-7 games a year while I lived in Nashville. I am back in Missouri and fly UT flags on my car and wear UT attire.

Am I not a true UT fan?

I went to Tennessee Tech because I felt they had a better engineering program and thats the only reason. Besides, I also thought I would party to much in Knoxville. Cookeville is a much smaller town and not as much distractions. And I get chills every time I step into Neyland....Go Vols..

VN Store

Back