Cameron Sutton in trouble

Some of you clearly don't understand Florida domestic violence laws. If the police are called for anything domestic, the sheriff's office or the local police are dispatched. They are trained to determine the primary aggressor and that person is going to jail regardless of what really happened or didn't happen. They will have a court date the next morning and be released with a no contact order. It will circulate in the courts for the next year until it either makes it to trial or the charges are dismissed. Knowing these allegations went from felonies to misdemeanor battery, this is a whole bunch to do with two people that got into an argument.

Reactions: Remy
I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you’re not familiar with the details that came out in that case. Maybe research a little before opening that mouth.

[Court records show the accuser and Johnson had been carrying on a casual sexual relationship behind her boyfriend’s back in the months before the party.]
Thanks for the advice on when I should talk. I know what came out. I haven't heard anything to discredit her beyond a reasonable doubt and throw her in jail. I did not hear anything that would convict these men of rape. He said she said. Personally, I think its possible Williams assaulted her, and she went after AJ because he didn't stop it. But that's just a theory. I can't prove it. Three people know what really happened, and you aren't one of them. But to suggest we go after the accuser just because she couldn't prove it is asinine. I'm giving her the same respect as the guys. Innocent until proven guilty.

Thanks for the advice on when I should talk. I know what came out. I haven't heard anything to discredit her beyond a reasonable doubt and throw her in jail. I did not hear anything that would convict these men of rape. He said she said. Personally, I think its possible Williams assaulted her, and she went after AJ because he didn't stop it. But that's just a theory. I can't prove it. Three people know what really happened, and you aren't one of them. But to suggest we go after the accuser just because she couldn't prove it is asinine. I'm giving her the same respect as the guys. Innocent until proven guilty.
Got it…. Court documents prove they were in a consensual sexual relationship prior to that night. Her best friend said the accuser was having consensual sex with AJ as well. They were together at his house in the AM hours of the morning. I’m done though, you clearly have this “well thought out” theory on what happened.

Reactions: tbh
Got it…. Court documents prove they were in a consensual sexual relationship prior to that night. Her best friend said the accuser was having consensual sex with AJ as well. They were together at his house in the AM hours of the morning. I’m done though, you clearly have this “well thought out” theory on what happened.
Court documents? The girl testified to having consensual sex with AJ prior to this incident. She also testified that she didn't say no to him this time. It was when Williams joined the party she objected, and the both of them went at her. That's her testimony. That's the basis for my well thought out theory.

Some of you clearly don't understand Florida domestic violence laws. If the police are called for anything domestic, the sheriff's office or the local police are dispatched. They are trained to determine the primary aggressor and that person is going to jail regardless of what really happened or didn't happen. They will have a court date the next morning and be released with a no contact order. It will circulate in the courts for the next year until it either makes it to trial or the charges are dismissed. Knowing these allegations went from felonies to misdemeanor battery, this is a whole bunch to do with two people that got into an argument.
That may well be so. Just the same, based on my varied readings of the topic, and a F E W observations as a bystander, I know a rock solid truth. Too often, what the law says, and what actually happens don't walk hand in hand. Especially in publicity stunting, and demonic lizard Florida.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back