Call of Duty: Black Ops

the new zombies map is pretty sweet. 1fn, myself, and 2 randoms played last nite(my first time on the new map) we made it to 27. we screwed up and the guy without the mic killed the crawler and everyone was out of ammo

i have to admit that for the first time, i'm tired of a COD game. sad that after 5-6 months of playing it that i'm sick of it. i have never been that way about a cod game. good job treyarch, your product blows.

i'm not sure what it is about that game. possibly the constant "migrating hosts"/getting booted out of a game, or how bout getting stuck right before the game starts and then it boots you after about 3 mins of being froze. then you have corner campers that make the game suck.

honestly, if i played a CoD game for 5 or 6 months straight with it being the only game i had played in that time then i don't know how i wouldn't become tired of it. not slamming you or your post or anything, but i probably couldn't play some games months on end like i do NCAA (and to some extent, CoD) without changing up the title in the console every now and then.

The Call of Duty games last till the next one comes out. I tend to go back to the old ones like WAW and MW2 and there seems to be less campers/kids playing so its alot more fun. Hopefully it will happen for BO as well.

Ive just recently got hooked on CTF. You get twice as many xp points playing objective games. Now ive figured out how people prestiege so fast.

I can't stand CTF either. Didn't we try to play it not too long ago? I'm not sure why but Domination never seems to get old to me. There's an option to play the new maps only which I've been doing lately.

To whoever mentioned MW2- that game is unplayable now (on the PS3 at least) due to the hacking. I went back maybe a month or so ago and couldn't get into a match that wasn't hacked.

i like capture the flag when the teams are both equal. If its just 3-0 over and over it just gets lame. but the games that stay tied until the last minute are usually pretty intense.

i like capture the flag when the teams are both equal. If its just 3-0 over and over it just gets lame. but the games that stay tied until the last minute are usually pretty intense.

This. Im pretty decent at TDM, nothing to write home about. Im up and down really. But I was the high score every time I played CTF last night. Played probably 15 matches and didnt have a final xp tally of under 12,00 each match. I guess thats why I like it so much more.

What is demolition? Is it an objective based game? Does that have high xp as well?

VN Store

Back