Call of Duty: Black Ops

This. Im pretty decent at TDM, nothing to write home about. Im up and down really. But I was the high score every time I played CTF last night. Played probably 15 matches and didnt have a final xp tally of under 12,00 each match. I guess thats why I like it so much more.

What is demolition? Is it an objective based game? Does that have high xp as well?

Yes, but it's notorious for spawn trapping. If you play a team that knows what they're doing, you could be in for a real frustrating time.

wow. i'm not sure douchebag is a strong enough word for these clowns.

True, but you have to give them some props for figuring out how to do that. It does say something about the problems with the spawn system though when your entire team spawns in the identical location 100+ times in a row. I think the problem is confined to demolition, because in other games the spawn points seem to vary a little bit more.

Havent played this game in over a month. Take that back, I played this game with duck two weeks ago and destroyed the other team in not having played in over a month. Now what its being exposed again? Didn't watch the video.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This guy sucks.

i have to admit that for the first time, i'm tired of a COD game. sad that after 5-6 months of playing it that i'm sick of it. i have never been that way about a cod game. good job treyarch, your product blows.

I gotta admit this game gets old.

I thought the first MW was really good. This just doesn't seem as fun though. Halo 2 had the best maps ever but the kids got old.

I also don't see a reason to prestige anymore. I've prestiged 7 times now and all I have to show for it (that I know if) is extra gun package options. Big deal.

I gotta admit this game gets old.

I thought the first MW was really good. This just doesn't seem as fun though. Halo 2 had the best maps ever but the kids got old.

I also don't see a reason to prestige anymore. I've prestiged 7 times now and all I have to show for it (that I know if) is extra gun package options. Big deal.

ya i was gettin tired of it last nite. think bout checkin out this game. these developers are the ones who are creating MW3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4rKYHtezpQ&feature=related

i think i've put this game in the console once in the the past 1 and a half to two months. it's good just like most CoDs, but i've just reached that point with it. i think i'm beginning to get burnt out on the whole franchise to be honest.

VN Store

Back